Immigration

moreluck

golden ticket member
Didn't know Ingraham was a Constitutional scholar.
She's a lawyer who knows the law and used to clerk for Clarence Thomas.......she knows more than Odumbo, who claims to be a constitutional scholar.

Ingraham earned a B.A. degree at Dartmouth College in 1985 and a Juris Doctor degree at the University of Virginia School of Law in 1991. As a Dartmouth undergraduate, she was a staff member of the independent conservative newspaper, The Dartmouth Review. In her senior year, she was the newspaper's editor-in-chief,[4] its first female editor.

In the late 1980s, Ingraham worked as a speechwriter in the Ronald Reagan administration for the Domestic Policy Advisor.[8] She also briefly served as editor of The Prospect, the magazine issued by Concerned Alumni of Princeton. After law school, in 1991, she served as a law clerk for Judge Ralph K. Winter, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, in New York and subsequently clerked for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. She then worked as an attorney at the New York-based law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder how good Donald felt when he uttered the words...."You're fired!" That witch thought her warped thinking was more important than the president's action to keep us safe.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember Obama on his 2nd run for office? Remember chemicals in Syria? Remember 400 people (lots of children too) dying? That's when he drew his red line. At least Pres. Trump is taking some action......and wants to make safe zones there instead of having thousands of refugees here.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What I can't fathom is why all the special little snowflakes want to put more bodies on the welfare rolls ?
Our forefathers ( and mothers ) were only given an opportunity to improve themselves once reaching these shores . Win or fail were the only possible outcomes . Many of those that fail returned back to their native countries .
But today it's weird.
Welcome to the USA here are your EBT Card, your Section 8 vouchers , your free medical and your free cell phone . If you can't understand English we will provide a translator for you.
Should you get caught committing crimes or unnatural acts always inform the arresting authorities that you are only doing what is normal behavior back home .

moreluck

golden ticket member
What I can't fathom is why all the special little snowflakes want to put more bodies on the welfare rolls ?
Our forefathers ( and mothers ) were only given an opportunity to improve themselves once reaching these shores . Win or fail were the only possible outcomes . Many of those that fail returned back to their native countries .
But today it's weird.
Welcome to the USA here are your EBT Card, your Section 8 vouchers , your free medical and your free cell phone . If you can't understand English we will provide a translator for you.
Should you get caught committing crimes or unnatural acts always inform the arresting authorities that you are only doing what is normal behavior back home .
I only remember Pelosi saying that more people on welfare will improve the economy because they would spend.....is she really that stupid? YES!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I want the law changed back to the old system .
If you wanted your welfare check , you had to go to Town or City Hall and apply in person .
Many people did not want to shame themselves by doing so .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
An interesting notion came up today ;
Has anyone looked at the immigration bans that those 7 countries impose ?
Seems that they don't allow Muslims from other countries to enter .

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
upload_2017-1-31_16-43-20.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You know I once heard of these Asians that put up a really big wall and wow did it work .

Maybe we should forget about the wall and turn the border area into another DMZ like Korea has .
Now that would work .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You know I once heard of these Asians that put up a really big wall and wow did it work .

Maybe we should forget about the wall and turn the border area into another DMZ like Korea has .
Now that would work .
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun,
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
The work of hunters is another thing:
I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
But at spring mending-time we find them there.
I let my neighbor know beyond the hill;
And on a day we meet to walk the line
And set the wall between us once again.
We keep the wall between us as we go.
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
'Stay where you are until our backs are turned!'
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
My apple trees will never get across
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
He only says, 'Good fences make good neighbors'.
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
'Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it
Where there are cows?
But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offence.
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That wants it down.' I could say 'Elves' to him,
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
He said it for himself. I see him there
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
He moves in darkness as it seems to me~
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father's saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well
He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let see a good border structure will decrease the flow of illegal drugs in this one area , for the drug cartels will always find a way in .
People on both sides of the structure will be able to sleep better knowing strangers are not wandering through their property at all hours .
The deserts will become cleaner since no one will be there littering empty water bottles and used diapers .
The counties along the border will not have to find the next of kin for all the corpses that are found , thus saving them some funds .
Once the drug cartels leave the southern side , life there will become more stable and a sharp decrease in local killings will result .

It will be fine

Let see a good border structure will decrease the flow of illegal drugs in this one area , for the drug cartels will always find a way in .
People on both sides of the structure will be able to sleep better knowing strangers are not wandering through their property at all hours .
The deserts will become cleaner since no one will be there littering empty water bottles and used diapers .
The counties along the border will not have to find the next of kin for all the corpses that are found , thus saving them some funds .
Once the drug cartels leave the southern side , life there will become more stable and a sharp decrease in local killings will result .
And then you wake up and realize you just lit $20 billion on fire.