Immigration

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, and Lebanon. None of those countries are on the list. Trump has business ventures in Saudi, UAE, and Egypt.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, and Lebanon. None of those countries are on the list. Trump has business ventures in Saudi, UAE, and Egypt.
the countries he picked were already identified by the Obama administration prior to trump being elected. more fake news

newfie

trump knew he would catch a lot of grief when he imposed this ban. he therefore specifically chose those seven countries that had already been identified as terrorist countries by the Obama administration. I'm surprised you did not know that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump knew he would catch a lot of grief when he imposed this ban. he therefore specifically chose those seven countries that had already been identified as terrorist countries by the Obama administration. I'm surprised you did not know that.
I'm surprised you didn't know that the courts would strike it down.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just heard on the local police dept radio .
I concern citizen reported that they were behind a Honda that was unable to stay within marked lanes . When the police stopped the Honda all the driver had to show for a driver's license was an id from Guatemala . The operator will be charged with a Chapter 90-10 ,with more charges to follow , which is a criminal charge for unlicensed operation of a Motor Vehicle .
The Honda is being towed and the towing company is being told not to release the vehicle without their ok .
Isn't America a great place .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Follow up .
The other passengers in the Honda are asking the police to call them a cab .
When asked for a destination they replied " any hotel " .
Which is funny because my town does not have any cab companies nor hotels .
It's a good 20+ minutes away plus the wait for the cab , who has to come from a nearby city .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He did sign an EO that could result in up to 8M deportations .
Illegals like the guy from Guatemala in post # 2792 who will soon be convicted of a criminal charge , which will result in him being added to the list .
Soon to come to a neighborhood near you , DHS raids .
Where they will round up groups of illegals and ship them directly to the border .

It will be fine

He did sign an EO that could result in up to 8M deportations .
Illegals like the guy from Guatemala in post # 2792 who will soon be convicted of a criminal charge , which will result in him being added to the list .
Soon to come to a neighborhood near you , DHS raids .
Where they will round up groups of illegals and ship them directly to the border .
You're going to need plane tickets to deport to Guatemala. That's an issue I never hear addressed by people in favor of mass deportations. Plane tickets back to Europe aren't cheap.

JL 0513

I'm surprised you didn't know that the courts would strike it down.

It will be overturned. The courts don't have jurisdiction in such matters concerning national security. This judge has absolutely no idea about anything concerning threats from these countries and all the classified info that goes along with it. This is clearly a power left to the President of the United States and a power that has been used by all of them.

JL 0513

We're talking about a judge who uttered the slogan "Black Lives Matter". A community activist. He is a disgrace.

Last edited: