Immigration

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Snappy comeback.

I know Unionized coal miners, who risk their life everyday, working a real job.

And.... live in manufactured housing.... that they bought and paid for, with hard work.

Ask them, what they think of your opinion.

10s7seu.jpg

Is that a miner wearing the hat? Trump just sold out Israel and now supports Palestinians by denouncing new settlements.

Your Miner buddies can get new jobs as landscapers and busboys when the Mexicans leave.

High quality Trump jobs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since the states of Washington and Michigan are leading this lawsuit , it would only be fair for this administration to dump every new refugee within those states. Since MI already has many refugees , Washington state should be their new home .
The Gov't still holds the rights to place refugees anywhere it wishes without giving the host cities and towns any warning .
Bill Gates has a nice big house in the Gray Harbor area , right along the beach . I'm sure he won't mind a few thousand new neighbors . They could camp out in the dunes and it would be just like home to them minus a few goats .

newfie

Since the states of Washington and Michigan are leading this lawsuit , it would only be fair for this administration to dump every new refugee within those states. Since MI already has many refugees , Washington state should be their new home .
The Gov't still holds the rights to place refugees anywhere it wishes without giving the host cities and towns any warning .
Bill Gates has a nice big house in the Gray Harbor area , right along the beach . I'm sure he won't mind a few thousand new neighbors . They could camp out in the dunes and it would be just like home to them minus a few goats .

with the liberal riots and this crap this week I'm starting to think the liberal cancer is worse then I every imagined.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

What an idiot. This is about The Constitution and how Trump has violated it. Bill Gates lives in the Seattle area, not Grays Harbor. As usual, your post is a big lie.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What an idiot. This is about The Constitution and how Trump has violated it. Bill Gates lives in the Seattle area, not Grays Harbor. As usual, your post is a big lie.

What are you to Bill Gates ?
Are you his real estate agent ?
Would you kindly please list every single piece of property he has owned in his lifetime .
Where he lives currently took some 7 years to build , so where was he living prior to that ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What are you to Bill Gates ?
Are you his real estate agent ?
Would you kindly please list every single piece of property he has owned in his lifetime .
Where he lives currently took some 7 years to build , so where was he living prior to that ?

He lives in Medina, WA, a suburb of Seattle. Gates has lived in the Seattle area his whole life. Microsoft was cited prominently in the case against the immigration travel ban, as many foreign nationals work for Microsoft and the company is economically harmed by the ban.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sixty thousand visas cancelled under il Duce Trump last week have been restored by a Bush-appointed federal judge who temporarily blocked the executive order, the State Department announced today.

ABC reports that the State Department reversed the provisional revocation of the visas, meaning that those affected by Trump’s seven-country blanket ban may resume travel immediately. The Department of Homeland Security also stopped implementing portions of the executive order following a Friday ruling by a U.S. judge in Washington state.
State Department Reinstates 60,000 Visas Revoked By Trump

What does a President do when this kind of thing happens? Go to twitter to complain about it of course!

Last edited:

It will be fine

Sixty thousand visas cancelled under il Duce Trump last week have been restored by a Bush-appointed federal judge who temporarily blocked the executive order, the State Department announced today.

ABC reports that the State Department reversed the provisional revocation of the visas, meaning that those affected by Trump’s seven-country blanket ban may resume travel immediately. The Department of Homeland Security also stopped implementing portions of the executive order following a Friday ruling by a U.S. judge in Washington state.
http://theslot.jezebel.com/state-department-reinstates-60-000-visas-revoked-by-tru-1792000745

What does a President do when this kind of thing happens? Go to twitter to complain about it of course!
He's been tweeting more tonight. The man literally has no respect for the checks and balances that make our constitution great. He attacks the judiciary. I don't know how one makes America great again by disregarding one of its main founding principles.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

http://theslot.jezebel.com/state-department-reinstates-60-000-visas-revoked-by-tru-1792000745

It's OK. Trump is a "so-called' president. Robarts is highly respected and as you said, a Bush appointee. From the opinions I have read, Trump is going to lose the appeal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He's been tweeting more tonight. The man literally has no respect for the checks and balances that make our constitution great. He attacks the judiciary. I don't know how one makes America great again by disregarding one of its main founding principles.

Maybe Trump is really a dictator pretending to be president. We already know he's a dick.

newfie

what an idiot when was it against the constitution to block out terrorists. when did it become a constitutional right to immigrate here. that was your dumbest post yet.

wkmac

If the Trump immigration ban is suppose to protect us from the kinds of extreme terrorists who perpetuated the 9/11 attacks, then why is Saudi Arabia not on that list? I mean, the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis and so was bin Laden. Even Wahhabism from which extreme fundamentalist Islam comes from stated in Saudi Arabia, so again if the intent of the ban is to protect us, why is Saudi Arabia exempt?

It will be fine

If the Trump immigration ban is suppose to protect us from the kinds of extreme terrorists who perpetuated the 9/11 attacks, then why is Saudi Arabia not on that list? I mean, the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis and so was bin Laden. Even Wahhabism from which extreme fundamentalist Islam comes from stated in Saudi Arabia, so again if the intent of the ban is to protect us, why is Saudi Arabia exempt?
Oil. Same reason we ignore their myriad human rights violations.