Immigration

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I live on the edge of Orange County........not that far from our southern border with Mexico......plenty of immigrants here illegally and milking the system of help that should go to deserving American citizens. Your guess is uneducated!!
What does an undocumented worker look like and how do you know they are not here legally?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Close enough to smell the sewage Mexico is dumping your way?
No....that's Imperial Beach area, but close enough that I wouldn't go in the ocean if you paid me!
We are within a few blocks of the San Diego County line..........that county goes all the way to the border.

MAKAVELI

DNA evidence has proven that many of the Native American tribes have European ancestry. Any first-person here arguments are all buddy**. The reason why people form governments is for protection and laws are for order. This" We Are the World" attitude is so naive I don't even know where to start.
Native Americans have been here for thousands of years bro. They also had their own form of governments for protection and laws for order. You can start here if you like.
Untitled Document

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What does an undocumented worker look like and how do you know they are not here legally?
While I was working at the CC , asking people all day long for their ids , many would show either a passport ( which would show no exit from their country nor an entrance stamp to our country ) or a Consular Id card .
One time a guy had no id , so he brought his cousin along as his id . And that cousin also had no documents to prove who he was .
You hear it every day over the police scanners , some one being stopped and showing a Consular Card thinking that will pass for a driver's license .
In Mass. the police impound the car if no other legal driver can be found . It's an endless game impound , sell at auction and another unlicensed operator buys it , to continue the cycle .

moreluck

golden ticket member
h5vvYxJ.jpg

Non sequitur

Europeans immigrants reached America's shores about 15000 years back according to the DNA evidence. The cultural native paradise is a rewriting of history by anglo haters. Using your logic the Spaniards were dirty (disease carrying) resource draining, society killing, unwelcome quests.

To unpack any historical record you must morally distinguish every action in their cultural epoch. Yes the new wave of euros that came 500 years ago would have technically been unwelcome invaders to certain tribe's.
Just as every migration in history could have been. Although genetically they were invading there distant relatives.

Good people don't hate Mexicans or middle eastern or Africans. But it's up to the new immigrants to live within the moral context of the host society and not recreate the :censored2: society they just left. Sharia law is a no-go. Welfare state a non- starter.

When the radicals finally put down their swords and suicide bombs, maybe making the desert bloom like Israel would be a better solution. Hell we have spent 1 trillion with nothing to show for it.