Immigration

MAKAVELI

Try. I expected a response like that, it's why I included "and everyone else," surely you don't consider them willfully ignorant? It's not there (evidence), therefore a condescending answer is all you have.
You choose to believe Moore I choose to believe the women that's all there is to it really. Is that simple enough for you?

floridays

You choose to believe Moore I choose to believe the women that's all there is to it really. Is that simple enough for you?
I asked for evidence of your statement, you have none. You choose to believe what furthers your political view. Truth, evidence and fact be damned, without the evidence you remain a willful liar. Produce the evidence and I will join you in condemning Moore. Is that simple enough for you?

Sportello

I asked for evidence of your statement, you have none. You choose to believe what furthers your political view. Truth, evidence and fact be damned, without the evidence you remain a willful liar. Produce the evidence and I will join you in condemning Moore. Is that simple enough for you?
One could say the same to you.

Sportello

10267683_t.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If the illegal Mexican hasn't committed any crimes or is using public assistance, just bring them into the system with some sort of penalty and be done with it.
Did you read before you posted that first line ?
If the illegal Mexican hasn't committed any crimes ......
Just how does a Mexican become an illegal ?
Why he broke some laws , thus making him a criminal .
And now that he is a criminal he is prohibited from benefiting from being here legally . So the only options are jail , deportation, or both .

And shame on you DIDO for agreeing to that post .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And now that he is a criminal he is prohibited from benefiting from being here legally . So the only options are jail , deportation, or both.
There's a difference between a criminal and civil offense.
Not every undocumented immigrant entered illegally.
Do some learnin'.
I don't agree with his choice of words, people cannot be illegal. However I agree with his sentiment.

Last edited:

floridays

There's a difference between a criminal and civil offense.
Not every undocumented immigrant entered illegally.
Do some learnin'.

I don't agree with his choice of words, people cannot be illegal. However I agree with his sentiment.

You never cease to astound, there are no illegal people, agreed personhood is not illegal. However, immigrants hold one or two designations, legal or illegal. This border jumper was obviously jumping the border illegally.

"Not every undocumented immigrant entered illegally."
Documentation, confers legality, no documentation= illegal entry. Do some learnin.

MAKAVELI

You never cease to astound, there are no illegal people, agreed personhood is not illegal. However, immigrants hold one or two designations, legal or illegal. This border jumper was obviously jumping the border illegally.

"Not every undocumented immigrant entered illegally."
Documentation, confers legality, no documentation= illegal entry. Do some learnin.
Many overstayed their visas. Those people entered legally. Do some learnin.

Non sequitur

And now that he is a criminal he is prohibited from benefiting from being here legally . So the only options are jail , deportation, or both .

I agree we need to shut it down, but the fact is this :censored2: country allowed it to happen and just like "free market capitalism", they took advantage.