Immigration

floridays

Why do you care who the governor of NY is?

Is there even a tRUmpite running?
It's his politics, it infects the entire country as does California's bsbullf.gif. Why did you care who Alabama elected as Sessions replacement in the Senate.

floridays

Rotten? He has taken us back to the world's 6th largest economy.
I believe the last time you quoted a number it was the 5TH, did you guys drop a notch. It maybe the world's 6th largest economy, but the state is bankrupt or heading to it. Please explain the ramifications. Put your name in the upper right corner, fold it in half and turn the exam in when you are finished. You have you have 5 minutes

moreluck

golden ticket member
I believe the last time you quoted a number it was the 5TH, did you guys drop a notch. It maybe the world's 6th largest economy, but the state is bankrupt or heading to it. Please explain the ramifications. Put your name in the upper right corner, fold it in half and turn the exam in when you are finished. You have you have 5 minutes
In grade school we had to write J.M.J. in the upper corner for Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

vantexan

And they want to do to the U.S. what they're doing to California.