Immigration

floridays

So he was against him before he was for him?
I guess there was an attempt to relate this to John Kerry.
.The fact of the matter is yes he was. So what's your point? You clowns, according to the way you feel, should have given Trump points for not supporting either Mo Brooks or Roy Moore.

vantexan

.The fact of the matter is yes he was. So what's your point? You clowns, according to the way you feel, should have given Trump points for not supporting either Mo Brooks or Roy Moore.
Some of them might commit harikari first.

Sportello

.The fact of the matter is yes he was. So what's your point? You clowns {pejorative}, according to the way you feel<feelies?>, should have given Trump points for not supporting either Mo Brooks or Roy Moore.

He did support Roy Moore when it mattered.

Everything tRUmp touches, dies.

Not at all, you simply didn't know the facts. Don't attempt to reflect your ignorance {pejorative}on the matter to back to me. Facts are a dirty little thing.

I don't know facts?

Facts are not dirty, only liars would think so.

floridays

He did support Roy Moore when it mattered.

Everything tRUmp touches, dies.

I don't know facts?

Facts are not dirty, only liars would think so.
Digest this, look at the date it was written also, much more has evolved since it was written.
You asked me a question within the last month to which I didn't respond because I knew it was fruitless. I'll submit it now, and can add more. It is still fruitless but your smugness is getting old.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/21/eight-laws-hillary-clinton-could-be-indicted-for-breaking/

vantexan

Digest this, look at the date it was written also, much more has evolved since it was written.
You asked me a question within the last month to which I didn't respond because I knew it was fruitless. I'll submit it now, and can add more. It is still fruitless but your smugness is getting old.

Eight Laws Hillary Clinton Could Be Indicted For Breaking
Did you see the criminal referrals handed out by both Congress and the friend.B.I. I.G.? Things are finally starting to move. Gave them enough rope and they hung themselves.

floridays

Did you see the criminal referrals handed out by both Congress and the friend.B.I. I.G.? Things are finally starting to move. Gave them enough rope and they hung themselves.
Yes, I posted both. They have what if, speculation, and creative fantasy. We have solid evidence and proof, this will be a very telling time pertaining to the justice system in our Republic.

vantexan

Willful ignorance on your part, don't back away, it will be amusing watching you washing the egg off.
Sportello can laugh but it will be funny when they finally have to admit they were wrong, that people in support of Hillary committed crimes in an effort to nullify an election. An attempted coup no less. Laugh away Sportello.

vantexan

Yes, I posted both. They have what if, speculation, and creative fantasy. We have solid evidence and proof, this will be a very telling time pertaining to the justice system in our Republic.
And if it had been Republicans trying to sabotage Hillary I'd want them prosecuted too. Our Constitution and our country's future matters. Something some just don't seem to get and/or appreciate.