Immigration

rickyb

i was listening to chomsky and he was talking about sweden voting right wing and how the media are blaming it on the immigrants but he says no, the polls were showing that long before they let in any immigrants and its because of poor government economic policy like austerity and globalization.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So how many Swedes has ICE caught lately ?
13 Muslim terrorists tried to come to the USA in the last year from Sweden.

Is Sweden really going to be taken over by Muslims?
Sweden is up to 5% Muslims now and they are starting to demand privileges backed up by violence if they do not get them.

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Can't tell them apart from the regular white folk.:happy2:
Dn4i75RXgAAaR7f.jpg
I caught this guy sneaking over the border

rickyb

13 Muslim terrorists tried to come to the USA in the last year from Sweden.

Is Sweden really going to be taken over by Muslims?
Sweden is up to 5% Muslims now and they are starting to demand privileges backed up by violence if they do not get them.

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
"demands backed by violence"

they will fit right in america!

rickyb

Canada is at 1.9% Muslims which is the "threshold" at which
they start imposing themselves on the country's society and political systems.
i wasnt talking about muslims btw.

i was talking about how most people are idiots anyways.

if we want to know why our countries are going downhill, or why weve never been free, we need only look in the mirror for who to blame.