Immigration

rickyb

Long time fan of Prodigy.
My daughter turned me on to them back in the early 90's.
You like Chemical Brothers?
i do. but i havent heard any albums of theirs that i like...i mean i only listened to one i think it was "dig your own hole".

i like crystal methods vegas as well, and then some of their singles.

im actually in short supply of good big beat albums. theres only 3 good ones i know and thats vegas, fat of the land, and overseers wreckage. i feel like theres probably a dj out there that mixes rap rock techno together but i dont know who, i dont listen to djs yet.

Last edited:

rickyb

so were legalizing weed here, and my mom told me that the govt will be making the weed as well / they already are.

so they need to fix border patrol laws.

rickyb

Canada can fix whatever border laws they want but those laws will have effect on bringing cannabis into the US.
yea but its not even about bringing it into america, its the guys who work in the industry.

why would people of one country have to follow another countries laws if theyre not living in it?

rickyb

out of control.

i dont bring computers across the border. they have my email, but not the one i log into BC with.

Andreas M. Antonopoulos‏Verified account @aantonop 5h5 hours ago

Andreas M. Antonopoulos Retweeted Sam Stepanyan

It was nice visiting New Zealand twice. Pity I won't be going back... In today's society this kind of orwellian bull:censored2: is unacceptable.

Andreas M. Antonopoulos added,

Sam Stepanyan @securestep9
Passengers refusing 'digital search' at the New Zealand border (surrender laptop and phone passwords!) now face $5000 Customs fine and their electronic devices seized by the New Zealand Customs: …
58 replies 347 retweets 1,014 likes

rickyb

If you’re a :censored2: and believe communism has ever worked out for a country and it’s workers. Sure why not, anything possible in Lala land when Ricky is around to preach it.
capitalism doesnt work if you have high expectations of freedom, or believe in pollution / climate change