Immigration

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lived down there for three months. Saw a lot of poverty. And a lot of development. Saw young adults everywhere staring at their smartphones. Saw every kind of luxury car there is in heavy traffic. Saw people packed like sardines in city busses. Saw modern supermarkets. Modern airports. Bus terminals that looked like airports. I was there.
Again, that has nothing to do with the discussion of NAFTA. No one cares about your vacation to Mexico, keep your slide show to yourself Gramps.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're all for open borders. At what point do we stop the stampede?
I'm for legal immigration and documenting foreign workers. We need an expedited process for that.

You are for a long drawn out and complicated process that in reality encourages and rewards people for entering illegally.

vantexan

I'm for legal immigration and documenting foreign workers. We need an expedited process for that.

You are for a long drawn out and complicated process that in reality encourages and rewards people for entering illegally.
We have a legal immigration system that lets in over a million people a year. Do it the right way.

vantexan

Yes it's working great!
Lulz.
I forget, there are magical government programs that if we would only implement everyone would be equal and prosperous. And not only here but we'll also bring equality and prosperity to all countries, no matter what their government does. Fairy dust, fairy dust.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I forget, there are magical government programs that if we would only implement everyone would be equal and prosperous. And not only here but we'll also bring equality and equality to all countries, no matter what their government does. Fairy dust, fairy dust.
That's rambling nonsense.
So I guess you've tapped out.
Thanks for playing.
Better luck next time.

rod

Retired 22 years
An example of a Straw Man logical fallacy.
In the straw man fallacy, someone attacks a position the opponent doesn’t really hold. Instead of contending with the actual argument, he or she instead attacks the equivalent of a lifeless bundle of straw.

An excellent response to a fallacious Straw Man argument.
thank you