Immigration

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you ever notice the Democrats talk about needing "border security" but they never really say what border security consists of??

One time Nancy mentioned mowing some lawn somewhere....

oldngray

nowhere special
i dont trust cops:

Shaun King‏Verified account @shaunking 5h5 hours ago

I will never forgive or forget that a 7 year old girl died of thirst, shock, and exhaustion in the custody of American law enforcement. It is a gross human rights violation. A form of genocide. The basic compassion & dignity she deserved has been removed by this government.

230 replies 3,805 retweets 11,695 likes

Why not blame her father who was the cause?

oldngray

nowhere special
i have no idea, but i saw some vids of border patrol dumping water.

and its not like border patrol is well behaved anyways: they are an unaccountable power abusing police dept.

The patrol offered her water after they picked her up and for hours her father never told anyone she needed help.

She died from her kidney's shutting down from the stresses of her trip before she was picked up.

You might try learning more and posting tweets less.

rickyb

The patrol offered her water after they picked her up and for hours her father never told anyone she needed help.

She died from her kidney's shutting down from the stresses of her trip before she was picked up.

even if what you say is true, and its probably not, what i said about border patrol is probably true.

as you know i was terrorized by border patrol because i didnt wear border patrol approved clothes when crossing the border. and of course there is no list.

by border patrol rationale:
anonymous and wikileaks = criminal

hillary clinton and donald trump = not criminal

obama also deported millions, which you think is false.

also the big question is what are these immigrants fleeing from, and does america have any responsibility for the conditions in their native lands? and how does this jive with our ideas of free markets?

vantexan

even if what you say is true, and its probably not, what i said about border patrol is probably true.

as you know i was terrorized by border patrol because i didnt wear border patrol approved clothes when crossing the border. and of course there is no list.

also the big question is what are these immigrants fleeing from, and does america have any responsibility for the conditions in their native lands? and how does this jive with our ideas of free markets?
The Central Americans are mostly fleeing from lousy economies. They hope to get a good job here and have a future while sending money home to their families. Numerous migrants in the caravan, primarily from Honduras, were saying that when asked. They weren't saying they were fleeing from a corrupt government, or war, or gang violence, etc. That's a made up narrative by those in the U.S. pushing for open borders. There are thousands of Americans and others living in Guatemala, Honduras, and even El Salvador. They aren't fleeing for their lives from ultra violent conditions. Americans are easily lead to believe that people everywhere are looking to harm others and it's too dangerous to go there. I wouldn't go walking around certain neighborhoods of many cities in the U.S., especially at night. But overall I'm safe going out at night in most of the U.S.. It varies from country to country, but even in the most violent ones that aren't at war it's safe to walk around in daytime and in busy public areas at night. Common sense measures.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Regardless of the blame game, a heart-breaking happening.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Terrorized? How so?