Immigration

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cant oven them, we don’t need more carbon emissions friend, I wouldn’t wanna make #LeYangGang cry :(
Ok but Yang is right about the economic shift from impending technology and automation.

India already figured out what to do with these untouchables, put them to work in the 21st century salt mines, recycling electronic waste.

e-waste-3.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok but Yang is right about the economic shift from impending technology and automation.

India already figured out what to do with these untouchables, put them to work in the 21st century salt mines, recycling electronic waste.

View attachment 259975
So slave labor, beautiful.

Another thing. These people shouldn’t get into government funded colleges either. Our students should get first dibs on any college that accepts us tax dollars.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not clear to me that you’ve thought this through.
I’ve thought this through and liberals agree that there needs to be a secure border. They are just pusillanimous and say we can’t enforce immigration laws, create new ones or deport the dreamers.

They are #SAVEDACA idiots, very low IQ bourgeois pigs selling out the proletariat.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Settle the friend down.

I just thought #LeYangGang was funny.

I posted Yang’s policies for ‘wrong’, because ‘wrong’ doesn’t know what he doesn’t know.

Maybe he’ll turn...
Relax fren.

I'll post Yang's immigration position directly from his campaign website:

...as a nation, we need to maintain control of our immigration system.

...they’re not supposed to be here.

...making sure that those who receive temporary permission to come to the US to work leave when their time is up.

...this pathway must reflect the fact that these individuals tried to circumvent our legal immigration system.

Pathway to Citizenship for Undocumented Immigrants - Andrew Yang for President

BrownArmy

I’ve thought this through and liberals agree that there needs to be a secure border. They are just pusillanimous and say we can’t enforce immigration laws, create new ones or deport the dreamers.

They are #SAVEDACA idiots, very low IQ bourgeois pigs selling out the proletariat.

I mean, believe what you want.

The problem is you’re generally wrong, but not for the reasons you think.

It’s okay baby.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m in Texas. I went to a majority white school growing up in elementary. I watched it turn into a Mexican :censored2:hole of a school, with all due respect.
Relax fren.

...making sure that those who receive temporary permission to come to the US to work leave when their time is up.

...this pathway must reflect the fact that these individuals tried to circumvent our legal immigration system.

he is a pusillanimous and will kuk harder than trump on DACA. He will let the dreamers stay kick the bucket on down and we will be facing more blanket amnesty in the future.

BrownArmy

Relax fren.

You’re right, no way ‘wrong’ could look up Yang’s entire platform with the link I posted.

No need to hold this bro’s hand, evidently he never finished HS, but his reading comprehension outshines 73.5% of all BC posters.

His ideas, well, that’s a different story.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m in Texas. I went to a majority white school growing up in elementary. I watched it turn into a Mexican :censored2:hole of a school, with all due respect.

he is a pusillanimous and will kuk harder than trump on DACA. He will let the dreamers stay kick the bucket on down and we will be facing more blanket amnesty in the future.
So you're not voting
Ok

El Correcto

god is dead
I won’t vote for anyone who pledges blanket amnesty for the dreamers. We got to say no now and take a firm stance on this non sense. Deport the criminals that didn’t respect the law, deport their anchor babies and close the loop hole.

BrownArmy

Of course you’re a Texan, idiot.

And you’re wrong about Yang.

El Correcto

god is dead
The main problem I have with Yang is his stupid idea welfare queens will hop off welfare for a thousand a month, listening to him on Shapiro’s interview he was already bending over for 500. He is a kuk with no spine who can’t even promise people free money. What a loser.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I won’t vote for anyone who pledges blanket amnesty for the dreamers. We got to say no now and take a firm stance on this non sense. Deport the criminals that didn’t respect the law, deport their anchor babies and close the loop hole.
You need to read between the lines.
In reference to the dream act, this is Yang's position from his campaign website.

"We need to find a solution that allows these individuals to formally integrate into our country."

That doesn't sound like blanket amnesty to me.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also when I lose my job to automation, I don’t want to be entering a crippled economy with sky high welfare, competing with automation topping out my wages and immigrants driving them down even further.