Immigration

vantexan

The main problem I have with Yang is his stupid idea welfare queens will hop off welfare for a thousand a month, listening to him on Shapiro’s interview he was already bending over for 500. He is a kuk with no spine who can’t even promise people free money. What a loser.
Gee, if you're so adamantly against Yang I may have to reconsider him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The main problem I have with Yang is his stupid idea welfare queens will hop off welfare for a thousand a month, listening to him on Shapiro’s interview he was already bending over for 500. He is a kuk with no spine who can’t even promise people free money. What a loser.
Ffs, Shapiro has rotted your brain with his propaganda.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ffs, Shapiro has rotted your brain with his propaganda.
It wasn’t Shapiro Show, it was his Sunday special and he sat down with Yang and gave him a chance to discuss his platform. Go watch him Kuk on a thousand a month when Shapiro puts up just a little bit of polite resistance to his sky high promises.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ummm. Maybe cause Yang was interviewed by him.

But I know you already watched it. :lol:
I watched Shapiro once, for about 5 minutes. He seemed fairly articulate but I couldn't stand his whiny effeminate shrill voice. He's what I imagine a 12 year old Hillary Clinton probably sounded like.

I don't like Yang enough to sit through Benjamin's whining.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Believe me my side is winning 6 more years of trump and pence / Jim Jordan for 8. Orange man good
Ok, I love all the nativism and anti minority stuff Trump pushes, the wetbacks and negroes need to learn their place.

I just hope the economy does better cause it was doing better under Obama.

Carry on fren.
MAGA

cachmeifucan

I don't fit in that racist box sorry. That's a weak argument. You definitely have trump derangement syndrome bad and someone should report you for red flag gun law. Do your neighbors and coworkers like you

BrownArmy

Ok, I love all the nativism and anti minority stuff Trump pushes, the wetbacks and negroes need to learn their place.

I just hope the economy does better cause it was doing better under Obama.

Carry on fren.
MAGA

It’s amazing, the economy is basically exactly where it was under Obama, just with skyrocketing deficits and debt.

GD Fed.

If Trump gets a second term and the economy goes south, how long will it take for Trump and the Trumpatistas to blame Hillary/Obama?

3, 2, 1...

Lmao, MAGA, Trump is playing 5-D Star Trek chess...