Immigration

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I like that Trump wants VISA applicants to be in a better situation than 30% of America.

Classy.

Sure, you can come in if you have HC or can pay for it.

Our Citizens?

Look, squirrel!
I applaud him for that!
I would like for it to be better than 50% of America unless they have high-level skills.
I'm serious.

BrownArmy

I applaud him for that!
I would like for it to be better than 50% of America unless they have high-level skills.
I'm serious.

I know you’re serious.

Begs the question though, why are we bringing in people from abroad that we can’t find here?

Is it because our education system is in shambles?

I get limiting zero-skilled immigrants, but it seems we’re filling a void with high-skilled immigrants because somehow the bestest most besty country in the world somehow can’t educate its own populace.

Sad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I know you’re serious.

Begs the question though, why are we bringing in people from abroad that we can’t find here?

I get limiting zero-skilled immigrants, but it seems we’re filling a void with high-skilled immigrants because somehow the bestest most besty country in the world somehow can’t educate its own populace.

Sad.
It's because of free choice and all the slackers do not want to study enough to understand STEM curricula.
It's real easy to be a community worker.

And the education system seems to be more interested in molding kids into big ole sympathetic pusillanimous crybabies.

Look at @bbsam!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
why are we bringing in people from abroad that we can’t find here?

Sad.
Have you considered it's not the fault of the education system and actually the fault lies with the culture, and within the homes, and communities of the peoples that can't seem to get it together?

BrownArmy

Have you considered it's not the fault of the education system and actually the fault lies with the culture, and within the homes, and communities of the peoples that can't seem to get it together?

Have you considered that the very aspects you’re speaking about are the result of systematic discrimination?

Yes, yes, I’m a commie leftist bla bla bla