Immigration

vantexan

I must have missed the hundreds of years we enslaved Koreans followed up by decades of systemic racist laws meant to keep them down. Which history book has that story?
Probably the same one that notes that many blacks have gotten educations and gone on to prosperous careers while eschewing the white liberals who want to hold their hands and tell them they can't make it otherwise.

vantexan

Gee, I wonder why a group of people can’t overturn centuries of systemic disenfranchisement in one generation. It’s a real head scratcher.
No matter what is said, no matter what progress is made, white liberals and black race hustlers will leverage our sad history to keep people dependent and stirred up. It's highly unlikely it will ever change because there's money and votes in not making things better.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I must have missed the hundreds of years we enslaved Koreans followed up by decades of systemic racist laws meant to keep them down. Which history book has that story?
You must have missed.
Ever heard of Yellow Peril? There's your generations of systematic racism. For ex

The Naturalization Act of 1870 (16 Stat. 254) was a United States federal law that created a system of controls for the naturalization process and penalties for fraudulent practices. It is also noted for extending the naturalization process to "aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent" while also revoking the citizenship of naturalized Chinese Americans.[3]

It will be fine

You must have missed.
Ever heard of Yellow Peril? There's your generations of systematic racism. For ex

The Naturalization Act of 1870 (16 Stat. 254) was a United States federal law that created a system of controls for the naturalization process and penalties for fraudulent practices. It is also noted for extending the naturalization process to "aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent" while also revoking the citizenship of naturalized Chinese Americans.[3]
You do know Koreans aren’t the same as Chinese, right?