Immigration

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That was the law of the land pre-60's.
All immigrants and their sponsors had to provide documentation that the person arriving would be self efficient and not a burden on society.

rickyb

i just dealt with canadian, amsterdam, and kenya immigration. they were all very polite and canadian sent me to secondary. US immigration seems to operate based on fear or they just hire :censored2:s. make america great again.

Box Ox

i just dealt with canadian, amsterdam, and kenya immigration. they were all very polite and canadian sent me to secondary. US immigration seems to operate based on fear or they just hire :censored2:s. make america great again.

The American capitalist dogs must be wary of your Little Fidel uniform, comrade.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Court rules Trump can withhold funds from 'sanctuary' jurisdictions

NEW YORK (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s administration can withhold millions of dollars in law enforcement funds from states and cities that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration authorities, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Wednesday.

The unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel of the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan was a victory for Trump in his years-long fight with so-called sanctuary jurisdictions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I live north of Boston but south of Gloucester along the coast. Basically it's just 2 large rocks in the ocean. Many of my friends are offshore fishermen and lobster men. { I'm a inshore lobster man } We see them as life savers. All CG Cutters are rotated along the coast, many Boston based units get the biggest hauls when patrolling along the drug routes. I know of a former CG Officer who is compiling a list of what each harbor has available for rescue equipment , along the same idea that the Fire Dispatch operates under. This list will be helpful when sending out rescue crafts. Last May I had to go out at night for a boat drifting onto a cliff area, my local FD used their zodiac to rescue the people on board, the only operating light was a head lamp on one of the men. I got to tow the empty boat back to the local launching ramp. I usually do a couple of tows a year.

rickyb

WE HAVE NO INTELLIGENCEEEE.

for all of trump's hype about immigration and secure borders, alot of weakness:

Ralph Nader
@RalphNader

·
4h
Why is Singapore and Dubai checking incoming air travelers from abroad but its not being done at U.S. airports? -R