Immigration

rickyb

Capitalism is the reason the technology the government contributed to is in the hands of private citizens. And it’s the reason the government could afford to contribute to it in the first place. It’s why I’m on an iPhone right now.

It’s strange that you believe the government has everything to do with anything good in our societies.

Capitalism isn’t perfect. But if it is a sinking ship, your preferred economic systems have long since been underwater.
capitalism is taking on water and it shows no signs of abatement. so what are you defending?

kinda like you defending america vs china? what are you defending?

why are your standards so low? is this another symptom of your beliefs, i think so.

i dont think that about the govt, but when you talk about typing i think of govt at least in part.

capitalism is likely on life support as we speak and thats because of govt bailouts and all that welfare since 2008.

1632357310187.png

Last edited:

rickyb

capitalism is taking on water and it shows no signs of abatement. so what are you defending?

why are your standards so low? is this another symptom of your beliefs, i think so.

i dont think that about the govt, but when you talk about typing i think of govt at least in part.

capitalism is likely on life support as we speak and thats because of govt bailouts and all that welfare since 2008.

View attachment 353102
i arrest my case

suck my donk

Box Ox

View attachment 353102

You are definitely going off the deep end, comrade. Better luck next time.