Immigration

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
fixed it for you . we have legal immigration and welcome people coming here the legal way.
I don’t know about you, but when they show pictures of new citizens pledging allegiance to our country at the citizenship ceremony, it makes me happy to see how proud they are. They go through a lot to get to that point. They’ve earned it.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We round these fuggers all up and throw em out till they show up with papers and a vax proof card !!
if I need that card to work and pay for these illegals ,, they should have one

Covemastah

Both sets of my great grandparents came off the boat at Ellis Island between 1880 -1900 , they were investigated , had to report their intentions , how much money they had with them and were quarantined and dr inspected before being processed and set onto NYC soil to find their way out to their destination , that's the law , they wanted in , they followed the rules

oldngray

nowhere special
Both sets of my great grandparents came off the boat at Ellis Island between 1880 -1900 , they were investigated , had to report their intentions , how much money they had with them and were quarantined and dr inspected before being processed and set onto NYC soil to find their way out to their destination , that's the law , they wanted in , they followed the rules
and if they didn't pass they got sent back where they came from

Covemastah

Where's my restitution!!
266367C5-3F40-40D5-9AF6-98C8C867E624.png