Impeach Obama

El Correcto

god is dead
Pegging is just silly to me. It cracks me up for some reason, it’s the only reason I bring it up so much. There is no hatred or ill will to men that enjoy it, do you brother. But I’m gonna be giggling the entire time just like your wife.

El Correcto

god is dead
He’s not. He just pretends to be for internet cred.
You’re not gay and wouldn’t understand. When a bottom bitch starts getting sassy it’s because they want you to bulli(with an I not a Y) and punish their little ass.
I’ve known only like 2 gay dudes that were let’s put on some Rihanna and make love with the lights off types. Most of them like being teased and dominated during and before, I’m just extending this logic to straight bottoms as well.

El Correcto

god is dead
If he came in here going through a list of reasons Obama shouldn’t be impeached for those 6 scandals; you know a genuine discussion I wouldn’t bulli him.
Instead he comes in here flirting acting like a brat looking for his booty butt cheeks to get clapped.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
If he came in here going through a list of reasons Obama shouldn’t be impeached for those 6 scandals; you know a genuine discussion I wouldn’t bulli him.
Instead he comes in here flirting acting like a brat looking for his booty butt cheeks to get clapped.
Are you ok?