Impeachment Trial of The Don

bbsam

Staff member
Good luck. If Trump isn't president when this is over I'm never voting Republican again. And I'm not worried.
I have no doubt that Trump will remain president. I don’t see how my post led you to believe anything different. This whole thing is rigged
The Democrats are going to have a field day with that word this election cycle.

vantexan

I have no doubt that Trump will remain president. I don’t see how my post led you to believe anything different. This whole thing is rigged
The Democrats are going to have a field day with that word this election cycle.
The Democrats are going to lose the House, not gain the Senate, and certainly not win the presidency. All because for four years they've been trying to take down a successful president instead of working towards helping Americans. They can throw around any word they like, but the majority of Americans see through it all. Good luck!

vantexan

Well of course he isn’t. The finest legal minds on Fox News said so!

How do you know he’s wrong? Where is your legal scholarship coming from on this? Parroting Shapiro?
No, I listen to Dershowitz make his case and also I saw the three liberal professors the Dems trotted out in the impeachment hearings. They were pathetic. It's amazing people like you actually think the Dems have a case.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I read the rules for impeachment & abuse of power nor obstruction of Congress are listed as major offensives for impeachment.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's 1:22 a.m. and Amendment #10 took about 1 minute for both sides to argue their case. LOL

The DemWits are trying to lengthen the calendar but Turtle Boy says "friend:censored2:k It!" lets take all night long until the DemWits quit introducing needless Amendments.

bbsam

Staff member
No, I listen to Dershowitz make his case and also I saw the three liberal professors the Dems trotted out in the impeachment hearings. They were pathetic. It's amazing people like you actually think the Dems have a case.
So you understand confirmation bias. Seriously though, van, you have to admit there is nothing you won’t defend this president on. You’ve bought everything he’s sold. Why?

bbsam

Staff member
The Democrats are going to lose the House, not gain the Senate, and certainly not win the presidency. All because for four years they've been trying to take down a successful president instead of working towards helping Americans. They can throw around any word they like, but the majority of Americans see through it all. Good luck!
That is certainly the bet the Donald would have you make. Good luck with that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol. How can that matter if he is factually right
In 1998 Laurence Tribe argued murder was not an impeachable offense.

In 2017 he argued Trump should be impeached for a tweet.

This guy's full blown Trump derangement syndrome makes his opinions completely irrelevant.

The fact you posted his opinion like it matters tells me you suffer the same affliction.

Sad.

bbsam

Staff member
In 1998 Laurence Tribe argued murder was not an impeachable offense.

In 2016 he argued Trump should be impeached for a tweet.

This guy's full blown Trump derangement syndrome makes his opinions completely irrelevant.

The fact you posted his opinion like it matters tells me you suffer the same affliction.

Sad.
8/2*(2+2)

Yesterday I believed the answer was 1. After speaking to my sister I realized the correct answer is 16.

You see, it’s possible to be wrong one day and right the next.

vantexan

So you understand confirmation bias. Seriously though, van, you have to admit there is nothing you won’t defend this president on. You’ve bought everything he’s sold. Why?
And you criticize everything he has done. The numbers don't lie. Yes he's a blowhard. But I think the guy wants to make things better for average Americans if for no other reason than to be remembered for it.