Impeachment Trial of The Don

bbsam

Staff member
And you criticize everything he has done. The numbers don't lie. Yes he's a blowhard. But I think the guy wants to make things better for average Americans if for no other reason than to be remembered for it.
I criticize his lies, I question his motives and I despise his personality.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
80431815_3122710824429736_1479369255672610816_n.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Dems are really mad that they have to work more than 3 days in a week. They only work Tues., Weds. & Thurs. normally.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw the interview with Maisi Hirono, the Hawaiian senator...….she must live under a rock. She said she can't believe the GOP believes the "impeach Trump" since he was elected. It was funny how they showed film clips of others calling for his impeachment way before the "phone call".
Hawaiians were stoned when they elected her.
The Hirono clip was from MSNBC...….the balanced version was from FOX.

moreluck

golden ticket member
People are thinking maybe Nadler has re-gained his weight....no that's just him smuggling snacks into the senate chambers.
They are only allowed milk or water (no coffee) and there is only a bowl of candy. Breaks are for eating & snacks.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I saw the interview with Maisi Hirono, the Hawaiian senator...….she must live under a rock. She said she can't believe the GOP believes the "impeach Trump" since he was elected. It was funny how they showed film clips of others calling for his impeachment way before the "phone call".
Hawaiians were stoned when they elected her.
The Hirono clip was from MSNBC...….the balanced version was from FOX.
She does seem a bit off but she may be lying ... she is a politician!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m asking. According to the definition you always post for a racist, I’m asking you how you know he’s not one.
Careful angler. You hooked yourself.
I don't know or care ... I accept others as they are and don't pay any attention unless they appear to be harmful to me.