In a blow to Sean O'Brien, angry BLET - Teamsters voted-out Dennis Pierce as President!!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No sick days in central region, traded for an option week. You cannot break up your option week until you get your 3rd vacation week at 8 years.

This useless piece of language is probably what the central "union officials" traded your sick time for. And they're really proud of it.

Screenshot_20221226_174427_Office.jpg

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Yes, I think different parts of the country get the week’s broken up differently, due to separate agreements, but it usually ends up being the same amount of days total
Typically. But regardless management will try and do as they please with your days off on call ins. They tried to burn an optional day for me when I called out one day. That was not a good day for them when I walked in the next morning.

Thebrownblob

Typically. But regardless management will try and do as they please with your days off on call ins. They tried to burn an optional day for me when I called out one day. That was not a good day for them when I walked in the next morning.
Yeah, most definitely try to water it down and bastardize it.