In a blow to Sean O'Brien, angry BLET - Teamsters voted-out Dennis Pierce as President!!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you know them all ? I mean who.... specifically ?

That language was negotiated long before you were around.

I forget, how many billions of tax payer money is it taking to bail out your pension? I rest my case.

That language is not worth much, and I'm guessing you guys traded something good for it. Like sick days being turned into an option week when most people get both.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I forget, how many billions of tax payer money is it taking to bail out your pension? I rest my case.

That language is not worth much, and I'm guessing you guys traded something good for it. Like sick days being turned into an option week when most people get both.
How many of these pension funds were under government oversight when they went upside-down?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Plenty.

If all the company's that closed their doors (because of deregulation) and payed their liabilities to the fund,

things would be different. So.... I'm unsure what your case is ?

Mmm.... where do you think the 9.5 language and the 8-hour request language came from ?

We've had it in the Central for 40+ years. Supplements all have similar language and differences.