In the posted T.A. on the teamsters.org site, WHERE IS ARTICLE 44?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What happened to article 44? Where is it? Why is that missing from the T.A.?

This has to do with over 70 lbs packages. Where did this language go? Did they agree to increase the weight again?

Hmmm?

Peace

TOS

cb1969

Only the Articles that get any type of language change are in the tentative agreement. That means there is no change and that Article is the same as in the last contract.

Inthegame

Only the Articles that get any type of language change are in the tentative agreement. That means there is no change and that Article is the same as in the last contract.
Thank you for clarifying what TOS already knows. Apparently the anger over the TA has distorted brain activity in someone who normally has intriguing posts.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Thank you for clarifying what TOS already knows. Apparently the anger over the TA has distorted brain activity in someone who normally has intriguing posts.

Intriguing posts ?

That's.... pretty generous.

I would describe them.... a little different than that.

​-Bug-

That Is the one thing that's is good about this job is you still can have drink with guys after having a pissing match with each other. You suck, no you suck, eat Sheet, no you eat sheet. Hay, I'll buy you a beer, ok.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Article 44 deals with over 70 pound handling and it isnt printed in the T.A. The agreement goes from article 43 to article 45. Someone said that if it wasnt changed it isnt in there, thats just NOT true. The entire agreement must be posted. All articles that have no changes in them are left alone, all language that changes HAS to have lines through words to indicate those changes.

The article missing is suspicious at best. Did the Union agree to increase the weight of packages in the system?

WIll this article appear later with modified language that we didnt get to see before voting on it? Was there a "tabled" agreement to leave it out until after ratification then insert it back into the contract?

Article 44 is important, because it establishes weights and handling of heavy packages.

Rather than making jokes, better rethink this issue.

Peace

TOS

Inthegame

Article 44 deals with over 70 pound handling and it isnt printed in the T.A. The agreement goes from article 43 to article 45. Someone said that if it wasnt changed it isnt in there, thats just NOT true. The entire agreement must be posted. All articles that have no changes in them are left alone, all language that changes HAS to have lines through words to indicate those changes.

The article missing is suspicious at best. Did the Union agree to increase the weight of packages in the system?

WIll this article appear later with modified language that we didnt get to see before voting on it? Was there a "tabled" agreement to leave it out until after ratification then insert it back into the contract?

Article 44 is important, because it establishes weights and handling of heavy packages.

Rather than making jokes, better rethink this issue.

Peace

TOS
You're kidding right? I mean you're just having a good old time, right?

Count the number of articles that aren't in the TA. Where's Art 1, 2 or 3. How about 5, maybe the Union agreed to outhouses and "hid" 5 from watchful eyes. And 10's been secretly changed to allow UPS to flog anyone at anytime.
Art 13 now requires pkg drivers to carry passengers between bus stops, (part of ObamaCare).

I thought you said you've been on negotiating committees? How don't you know only articles that change are listed in a TA. Your anger at this is out of control as your once logical posts are now filled with inaccuracies and BS. Get a grip!

You'll get the "entire agreement" as a ballot, just as it's always been.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Daughter home from UW for the summer. Beer bill way up already. Wine in fridge. Maybe she can teach me how to play beer pong this weekend.

I read somewhere that beer pong was one of the most unhealthy games to play. I mentioned this to my son and he said they have changed the way the game is played. Rather than pouring beer in to the cups and then drinking from the one the ball lands in they drink from their own beers.