Income at Home Ad.

klein

Für Meno :)
Not to be a snob, but I don't want anybody but an Italian making my pizza !!

My brother just got back from a 10 day tour in Italy. He disliked the pizza there ! Hardly any toppings , and hardly any cheese !
He was very disapointed.
Why don`t you pack up some bags and finally travel a little ?

Maybe ask Upstate, he was in Sicilly, Italy, I don't think he'll say the pizzas were better there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I gave the address of my pizza guy.....he's an Italian transplant from NY or NJ....I forget which. I love my country and I don't need to run from it. People travel all over the world to see what I have right at home!!

San Clemente, California

DS

Fenderbender
Let me explain what Klein as talking about,
Pizza pizza is huge here,In Toronto all you have to do is (go online ) or ,dial
967 1111 .The person who answers,works from home taking orders,They are not in south america,
like when I call the driver helpline,they are generally locals,working for about $12 an hour at home.
They relate your order to the closest store to you and in 25 minutes you've got it.

Let us explain what we were talking about.

All food place are huge here, especially pizza. We call a number and it goes directly to the place that makes our food thereby eliminating the middle man who can mess the order up. We can also order online, through text, and through various phone apps.

klein

Let me explain this to you cach :

We have 1 number to call for all locations.
It`s usually a number you can always remember, like DS`s pizzas franchise : 1111
Or in western Canada it`s pizza73 (number is -7373)

KFC is , I think 296-9696.
Papa Johns, for all locations is another 1 number.
It`s easy to order fast food here - since those tel numbers are country wide, no matter where you are.
The flyer, coupons or website only hands out the 473-7373 number.
And you`ll never get the personal franchise number that way.

If you want or need to call up the franchise personally,you`ll need to search internet directory or call directory assistance (411).

Let me explain this to you cach :

We have 1 number to call for all locations.
It`s usually a number you can always remember, like DS`s pizzas franchise : 1111
Or in western Canada it`s pizza73 (number is -7373)

KFC is , I think 296-9696.
Papa Johns, for all locations is another 1 number.
It`s easy to order fast food here - since those tel numbers are country wide, no matter where you are.

Let me explain it to you,Klein.

Americans are smart enough, or sober enough, to remember more than one number.

klein

Yup, they are certainly smart enough, to put hungry people on hold or letting them get a busy signal during half-time of the Superbowl cup.
While Canadians are productive enough to keep throwing pizzas in the oven, and pleasing every customer with fast response, service and in a timely matter.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Klein, you are right in that the pizzas we enjoy here in North America are nothing like those served in Italy/Sicily. Much less sauce and fewer toppings. Pasta is the same way--just a little bit of sauce in the middle.

menotyou

bella amicizia
My brother just got back from a 10 day tour in Italy. He disliked the pizza there ! Hardly any toppings , and hardly any cheese !
He was very disapointed.
Why don`t you pack up some bags and finally travel a little ?

Maybe ask Upstate, he was in Sicilly, Italy, I don't think he'll say the pizzas were better there.
Those are true pizzas. Very basic. The crust is the star, the tomatoes the guest star and the cheese is the supporting cast.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pizza is made the way the eater wants it......if you get too carried away with the sauce, it'll be all soggy.
You can have it your way, just like at Burger King.

Everything is customized...thickness of crust....white or wheat, meats? veggies? fruits? kinds of cheeses, how much sauce, white or red or other, Do youwant it floppy or crisp? Etc. Etc.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I know. I just love bread in all of its forms. Yes, I would die on the atkins diet. Pizza, for me, is quite plain. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate all pizza's. I love pizza. Just that I like it very basic. You won't see me with pineapple on mine. I save that for the baked ham.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't do pineapple either....or anchovies.
I have discovered white pizza.....alfredo-type sauce with spinach on it and cheese......it's very tasty.
I also don't think chicken belongs on pizza.
Z-Pizza and California Pizza does a lot of weird ones

menotyou

bella amicizia
We have a similar pizza at Sams. It came from the original white pizzas. Garlic oil on the dough with cheese on top. TO ABSOLUTELY DIE FOR!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!

​I like broccoli on it, but that's it. Usually, just plain.

Yup, they are certainly smart enough, to put hungry people on hold or letting them get a busy signal during half-time of the Superbowl cup.
While Canadians are productive enough to keep throwing pizzas in the oven, and pleasing every customer with fast response, service and in a timely matter.

Productive Canadians? You know any by name?

Well DS is a good guy.

You know technically Klein is very productive. He has made me hate Edmonton in less than 3 years so that kinda counts.