Income at Home Ad.

rod

Retired 22 years
I like to get my moneys worth------no anchovies but anything else is fair game. We always look for the House Special or garbage pizza. When my daughter was young she only wanted a cheese pizza but she wouldn't eat the crust--she just wadded up the cheese and ate it. She has graduated now to eating the crust and maybe a few slices of pepperoni on her pizzas. BORING

menotyou

bella amicizia
I like to get my moneys worth------no anchovies but anything else is fair game. We always look for the House Special or garbage pizza. When my daughter was young she only wanted a cheese pizza but she wouldn't eat the crust--she just wadded up the cheese and ate it. She has graduated now to eating the crust and maybe a few slices of pepperoni on her pizzas. BORING
We should have lunch sometime, your daughter and I.

My favs:

Big company : Gino's East, Chicago Il. Best deep dish there is ,period.

Medium Company : Aurileo's, Central IL. Awsome crust, sweeter sauce works well with savory toppings.

Small Mom & Pop : Tiger's Den , Herscher IL . Thin crisp crust throughout but still has chew to it. Good sauce. Can't beat the small town price. Cut square for all to share.

DS

Fenderbender
DS is from Ontario. Anyone from NY knows that Ontario is really just another NY county.
That's hilarious meno,differences are borderline
Java script gives you the ability to send responses based on where the curser is hovering
I love java

Productive Canadians? You know any by name?
Well,there's a few,Alexander Graham bell,for one...but he is history now,
He would freak out to see what phones do now.