Independence ks fedex ground

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not the bitter ex. I'm the son that had to wait for my mom to finish getting what was important to her before making time for me for the last 6 years sex with 9 different guys come before spending time with me.

Go live your life brah whatever she did or didn’t do you’re in control now
Go do your thing

Have you been treated like you mean nothing? Did your mom make you feel like everyone else in her life was more worth her time then you was. Did you have to wait each day for your mom to find time around her sex life to spend with you? Do you know what that feels like?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Have you been treated like you mean nothing? Did your mom make you feel like everyone else in her life was more worth her time then you was. Did you have to wait each day for your mom to find time around her sex life to spend with you? Do you know what that feels like?

What is it you’re looking for cuz? You seem extremely needy this might not be the job for you

purpder

Meth head working for ground. God is punishing her for neglecting you open your eyes

Artee

I'm not the bitter ex. I'm the son that had to wait for my mom to finish getting what was important to her before making time for me for the last 6 years sex with 9 different guys come before spending time with me.
I am not understanding. She made 9 different guys come before it was your turn? Do you feel like you should have been number 3 or 4?

1d5WFNTIhco7hFYSHn.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Are you that dumb? Or just a sick person?
Look, you can’t fix or change your mom. Obviously you got duds for parents. All you can do is play the hand you were given and be the best that you can be so that you don’t end up like her or end up with someone like her. Also, harboring hatred and resentment against her won’t help you. It will just prevent you from moving forward. Accept that she doesn’t know how to be anything different and move on.

Artee

Are you that dumb? Or just a sick person?
Hey....I am just here for the sheetz and giggles along with to hear the lunatic rantings and delusions of a former employee who used to have a plane avatar. If you have some mental health issues you would like to work out, you might want to try and give People Help a call.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hey....I am just here for the sheetz and giggles along with to hear the lunatic rantings and delusions of a former employee who used to have a plane avatar.
Hey, that's my line! Are you sure you're not just one of my alt accounts that said lunatic says I operate?