INEXPERIENCE MATTERS

rod

Retired 22 years
That's what you'd like to think. All the sups are female now...ever work for a 23 year old female at that time of the month?

Only when I was first married.:-)

No---but I had a 50 some year old menopausal witch of a center manager for about 5 years. She was a real treat to work with

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Only when I was first married.:-)
No---but I had a 50 some year old menopausal witch of a center manager for about 5 years. She was a real treat to work with
<<<bowing down in your presence. You've earned my respect sir!

Box Ox

IS THE MGMT JOB POOL THAT EMPTY SO THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DO THE JOB HAVE TO LISTEN TO PERSONEL WHO ARE CLUELESS

Yes

deal-with-it.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Doesn't bother me, I added that because I work for a 23 year old girl and not a 23 year old dude. I'm still trying to figure out which would be worse...
I have worked for inexperienced managers of both genders.

My experience has been that women are less likely to be ego-driven, and tend to be a bit more empathic. They are more willing to be honest about what they do and do not know, hence they tend to learn faster. This is a generalization, there are always exceptions.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Many members of management center manager up are out of touch so it's not an unfair statement--just a generalization...so what's the big deal?

clean hairy

Just hope they don't have Freshman in High School come in before or after school to be on a work-study program as Supes or Mgrs.
Then, you could address the kid as "Doogie"

Re-Raise

I don't think our new center manager knows my name.

And then I remembered that I don't know her name either.

I try not to get too attached, it just makes saying goodbye too difficult.