1. Don’t feel bad for crying but don’t share that on brown cafe anymore lol.
2. Bring to your steward. She threatened your employment. She made you feel intimidated and harassed. She created a hostile situation. You were crying bro.
3. Do you never shut the belt off? You can shut it off. When you have bulk, oversized, too much coming down, nowhere to put it. When you have a bunch of
and a bunch of someone else’s
comes down into your pull. Shut it off preemptively before it gets bad and becomes a problem, before you get overwhelmed. Take care of the package(s), turn it back on. Work safely. Do you know how to shut it off and back on?
4. They must maintain egress so again stop the belt, and demand help or time to clear it.
5. They must provide adequate supplies and equipment to do the job.
6. You don’t have to take that
from them you are seniority don’t take it. Read article 37 section 1 of the contract. Take notes daily especially on interactions with management.