Information requested for lawsuit

Recently my manager presented me with a memo to review. The memo was to inform management employees in IE and PE that in order to compile with an on going lawsuit all documentation concerning the amount of hours work should be submitted to our managers. Does any one know what this is concerning?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Why do you answer posts that are 6 months old??
Maybe we should start a support group for our retirees that are going stir crazy from making the move. Lets come up with a list of potential signs of retired stir crazy syndrome.

1. Looking up 6 month old posts!
2. Sitting in ups parking lots at 830am to watch the trucks pull out!

Any others?

over9five

Staff member
3. Still wearing a UPS hat.

4. Still wears polishable brown or black shoes each day (and still polishes them!)

diesel96

10) Whenever entering an office,ask Receptionist for her 1st intial last name

11) Plays golf with his UPS logo'ed accessories...balls,tee's,towel,ball markers,umbrella,polo shirt..etc

12)Going around making purchases with his UPS Capital One Credit Card (Whats in your wallet?)

ups79

14. Upon retiring obtains several lawn mowing jobs. Buys a new push mower that is not self propelled. Leaves his John Deere rider in the garage.

over9five

Staff member
"Makes right hand turns when he drives around town running errands."

I do that now! Plan all my "stops" for the quickest loop!

area43

He goes to the UPS catalog web site. Buys 30 P1000s , 2 feeder trucks and builds himself a little center. He always wanted to be a center manager. ) :

Last edited: