Inheritance left to driver?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
my grown children are already fighting on who will get our house and assets.

my parents have the right idea. they have made out their will where everything gets liquidized and split evenly to all my brothers and sisters. sounds fair to me.

Some people even go so far as to put stickers on the bottom of their belongings designating who should get what piece, ie, furniture and knick knacks.

BrownThunder

Not til now but I do have a couple attractive 70-something's on my route. Hmmmmm...........
Troll%202%20storekeeper_zps8jzglbom.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm doing my best to spend what I can. I figure after the wife and I are gone my daughter and son-in-law will get all my toys and house and land and vehicles and tools anyway so it isn't necessary to leave a bunch of actual $$$$$ sitting around.

rod

Retired 22 years
You could get really burnt thinking someone is going to remember you in their will if you aren't even family. A friend of mine and his wife took care of an older gentleman for probably 10 years all the time thinking they would get his estate because his kids were worthless and he let everybody know it. He even bought them a nice used car. When he died his worthless kids got everything -- including that car and they didn't get a penny.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
You could get really burnt thinking someone is going to remember you in their will if you aren't even family. A friend of mine and his wife took care of an older gentleman for probably 10 years all the time thinking they would get his estate because his kids were worthless and he let everybody know it. He even bought them a nice used car. When he died his worthless kids got everything -- including that car and they didn't get a penny.

Suckers born every minute