Injured during training.

Stubbs

Question? What if you twist your ankle during one of you 3 days out with your supervisor for training? Day one beging my 30 days I was told I would be fired.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Question? What if you twist your ankle during one of you 3 days out with your supervisor for training? Day one beging my 30 days I was told I would be fired.
Did you twist your ankle? Are you fired? What part of that eludes you? If none of that applies to you then Who the friend* cares.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You sound like Management.
Just depends on the severity of the twisted ankle. I've worked through sprains before, it sucks and it delays your healing time but if it's just a sprain you can get through it get the sweet job you want and come out on the other side just fine. Not saying everybody should/can do it, but it's do-able. Guaruntee you that there's a ton of us on BC that have worked hurt in one way or another.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
In a perfect world they would say "no problem, rest up and we'll continue your packet when you're healed." This isn't a perfect world.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
In a perfect world they would say "no problem, rest up and we'll continue your packet when you're healed." This isn't a perfect world.
If a person gets hurt in the first three days, they will have a higher risk factor of getting hurt more often over the next 30 years. That’s why it’s a DQ.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
2017-11-07-14-42-02-.jpg

km3

Who cares? Your health is more important. Report it and make sure they file a comp claim.