Injury acting up again

Here if you had not gone back between 2015 and 2017 the case is closed and they no longer have to treat you. You would have to try and claim/report a new injury and would be shut down once they find it was the same torn meniscus,if you even made it to them treating you again. That's how the laws are here, sad but true.
In what state? You must have poor state comp laws. Your state doesn’t allow you to reopen a claim due to a worsening condition?

Johney

In what state? You must have poor state comp laws. Your state doesn’t allow you to reopen a claim due to a worsening condition?
Florida and yes we have poor comp laws and no they will not reopen a case after a year. As long as you go back to the Dr. within 365 days it remains open. Hell we have guys who have cases dating back 20 years with nothing more than just going once a year to the Dr. Miss that year date and I've seen many a guys screwed.
Add to that poor laws for divorcing husbands/fathers, all though we have great gun laws.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Florida and yes we have poor comp laws and no they will not reopen a case after a year. As long as you go back to the Dr. within 365 days it remains open. Hell we have guys who have cases dating back 20 years with nothing more than just going once a year to the Dr. Miss that year date and I've seen many a guys screwed.
Add to that poor laws for divorcing husbands/fathers, all though we have great gun laws.
Jersey is same. Close that case, you might be screwed. That’s why I told the OP to contact a Lawyer. I wasn’t being wise, it’s not the hard, pick up the phone, no one here can offer you sound advice, things are different everywhere.

Johney

Jersey is same. Close that case, you might be screwed. That’s why I told the OP to contact a Lawyer. I wasn’t being wise, it’s not the hard, pick up the phone, no one here can offer you sound advice, things are different everywhere.
I agree comp laws vary by leaps and bounds per state. I have read on here many different circumstances and rules regarding comp some far,far better than here.