Injury question.

Johney

Every state has very complicated workman comp laws unless you understand them which most of us don’t always hire an attorney. Setting yourself up for failure because the company knows the rules and we don’t.
I agree if you're settling a case and bailing out. What I think the OP needs to do is talk to someone else in his center who has gone through a W/C injury see what they did. I guarantee he's not the only one. I have gone through a few in my career even as far as taking LM to court over a case. I won it thank God. I kinda became the W/C advisor in my center over a period of a few years even giving multiple cases to my attorney.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I agree if you're settling a case and bailing out. What I think the OP needs to do is talk to someone else in his center who has gone through a W/C injury see what they did. I guarantee he's not the only one. I have gone through a few in my career even as far as taking LM to court over a case. I won it thank God. I kinda became the W/C advisor in my center over a period of a few years even giving multiple cases to my attorney.
The thing is everyone I talk to in the building that went through w/c tells me a different story lol. Typical ups right?! The l/m lady did confirm that this is not settling my medical
Benefits. It’s just payment for disability rating

Johney

The thing is everyone I talk to in the building that went through w/c tells me a different story lol. Typical ups right?! The l/m lady did confirm that this is not settling my medical
Benefits. It’s just payment for disability rating
Take the money trust me.

542thruNthru

It’s ain’t much honestly. I was surprised the doc gave such a low mmi rating considering we had two surgeries and I still complain about certain pain
princess-bride.gif