Inputting room and floor on diad

onewithedd

The way it was explained to me when EDD was first put in place was that only buildings with elevators had anything to do with floor numbers. I was asked what address had elevators. The system only recognized numbers for the floor so if you had basement stops I was told to put in 2 not B

No actual clue as to the time allowances, I personally don’t care about the reports they pump out! I told my boss “anytime you talk to a driver about there performance, you are asking them to work unsafe.” We all know from experience that they never tell you “your doing a great job” only “why were you over allowance???? Hours”. Blah blah blah

rod

Retired 22 years
The way it was explained to me when EDD was first put in place was that only buildings with elevators had anything to do with floor numbers. I was asked what address had elevators. The system only recognized numbers for the floor so if you had basement stops I was told to put in 2 not B

No actual clue as to the time allowances, I personally don’t care about the reports they pump out! I told my boss “anytime you talk to a driver about there performance, you are asking them to work unsafe.” We all know from experience that they never tell you “your doing a great job” only “why were you over allowance???? Hours”. Blah blah blah

After working there about 5-6 years one morning the C / M came up to me and says "R--you are doing a good job. I about fell on the floor-- NEVER had I heard that. Later when I pulled up to the gas pumps at night I was met by a team of clip-board carrying auditors in suits. Went over the truck with a fine tooth checking the few send agains I had while also grilling me with questions. One of the questions was "when was the last time you were told you were doing a good job"? I thought to myself--those SOB's. What a company.

Rpcd?

During my packet I wondered this same thing,anything to get my numbers down,since I qualified I haven’t looked at the numbers but I always put in apt#(or trailer space) and floor if it’s not ground level,I figure if there is a driver follow up there is “proof” it was delivered to the correct floor/room

AKCoverMan

I mean no disrespect. Alaska must be a freaking awesome place to be rpcd. Where I’m at you get a wooden broom handle every morning.
Since DIAD 6 came out right before our state PFDs got deposited and everyone started clicking add to cart every night has been deliver till curfew. Had five straight weeks of every 9.5 driver hitting 55+ hours.

Yep, it’s a cakewalk. Still service pickups not sure why you wouldn’t.