Insane volume

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Mountains out of molehills, I was just curious. I always looked at EDD just to see what I had, guess its different with ORION
Because the people doing it are rarely just fdling one little mole hill. Their usually skipping break or working through it or any number of other things.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'll look at the ORION computer for 2 or 3 min before I'm clocked in. Just to see what the days going to be like. Other than that I don't care.
upload_2020-4-13_21-0-1.gif

542thruNthru

I honestly wouldn’t even know how to do it.

Pretty simple really.

Use the device on the side that resembles a mouse.

Use the mouse to move the cursor to the route ID you're on and highlight it. It will show you your stop count/pieces/# of pick ups.

Double click the mouse and it will show you the map and every stop.

;)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yes. You’re telling me when he looked he didn’t plan out his day at all? What if he found an air that should have been on another driver but that driver starts before him and would have been gone had he not looked before his start time?
Jesus dude you're worse than a manager. You keep badgering people like that and you're gonna get a harrassment grievance.

542thruNthru

So be naturally curious after you’re on the clock being paid. Mgmt loves drivers lined up at the computer chewing their fingernails off before the start time.

I literally take maybe 3 minutes. I'm not lined up behind anyone I don't examine any stops. I just look say to myself "looks like I'll be over 9.5" or "hmm not a bad looking day."

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Nobody cares if you look through your car before your start time. Seriously. I mean, I'm all about getting paid for any work I do, no one should be loading their car off the clock or moving packages around etc but some little self appointed nazi jabbering about how I'm not allowed to look at my airs or some such can just :censored2: right off. smh.