Insane volume

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
That would be hard to do. He's taking half my work. I would have to seriously throw out the anchor to accomplish that.
ms-zONLOX.gif

542thruNthru

Every route in my center is above peak stops. Almost half the routes over 300 stops. I'll be around 260.

This is kinda fun to watch. The young drivers/runners freaking out because they might not get done. The old timers yelling at management for the excessive work. Managment complaining about excessive backing, telematics and the couple drivers that just reported injuries. Steward handing out grievance forms like they are candy.

Me and a hand full of driver sitting back and watching the show. Damn I love my job!!

TUT

Every route in my center is above peak stops. Almost half the routes over 300 stops. I'll be around 260.

This is kinda fun to watch. The young drivers/runners freaking out because they might not get done. The old timers yelling at management for the excessive work. Managment complaining about excessive backing, telematics and the couple drivers that just reported injuries. Steward handing out grievance forms like they are candy.

Me and a hand full of driver sitting back and watching the show. Damn I love my job!!

Funniest thing nearly everyone thinks they are you, the dude that is above it all and gets to watch the train wreck. I guess you have the job that hasn't been effected.

Staydryitsraining

Same here. Weird though out of nowhere the past 2 weeks they have been whining about back first exemptions. I told them to take reverse out of the tranny. Havent heard back yet if they'll do it. We are running around 50-60 rentals building wide.

542thruNthru

Funniest thing nearly everyone thinks they are you, the dude that is above it all and gets to watch the train wreck. I guess you have the job that hasn't been effected.

It's called "state of mind"

I know I'm going to have a long day, week, month or year. The difference is I don't let it get to me because its not my problem. It's managements.

Load me up... OK I still can only do the same amount of stops/pieces a day as if you didn't load me up.

Complain about my excessive backing... Ok well if I back less it takes longer. Means less stops/pieces I can do.

Bring back stops.... not my issue, its managements.

I have the same job as anyone else. I just refuse to let it get to me and file 9.5 every week. Let the worry warts run around and complain. It won't change anything.

542thruNthru

Same here. Weird though out of nowhere the past 2 weeks they have been whining about back first exemptions. I told them to take reverse out of the tranny. Havent heard back yet if they'll do it. We are running around 50-60 rentals building wide.

We had rentals and then sent them back... then 3 weeks later we got them again. Had drivers sitting in the office till almost 3pm waiting on trucks to get back to the building for those 3 weeks lol.

Its crazy out here. Start times pushed from 850 to 930.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's called "state of mind"

I know I'm going to have a long day, week, month or year. The difference is I don't let it get to me because its not my problem. It's managements.

Load me up... OK I still can only do the same amount of stops/pieces a day as if you didn't load me up.

Complain about my excessive backing... Ok well if I back less it takes longer. Means less stops/pieces I can do.

Bring back stops.... not my issue, its managements.

I have the same job as anyone else. I just refuse to let it get to me and file 9.5 every week. Let the worry warts run around and complain. It won't change anything.
I can’t do the same amount of stops fully loaded down. Takes me longer to find stuff.

I agree with everything else, the guys in a tizzy are the ones who want to go home and play daddy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

So no drop off? We’ve seen a bit of a pullback here. Stimulus checks dried up.