Integrad DOK Verbatim

ClassicFumbles

It was always Fumbles..
Preparing myself for Integrad, and I’m in the process of memorizing the 5 and 10. But I can’t make sense of the 5.
I know I need to recite it word for word, but the way it’s written on the page is just weird. Two different columns with one being questions, the other being sentence fragments and phrases.

Should I say:
“Rule 1: Aim high in steering.
How do you do it?
Imaginary target- baseball/dartboard
What does it do for you?
Centers car in traffic lane: Safe path on turns” etc....
This one makes the most sense, but why wouldn’t they just put it on the page this way?

Or will the instructor ask the questions:
“How do you do it?
What does it do for you?
Key Phrase?”
To which I reply in turn:
“Imaginary target- baseball/dartboard”
Etc....

If I were to “recite it word for word” then it would be:
Literally:
“How do you do it?
What does it do for you?
Key Phrase- REMEMBER
Rule 1: Aim high in steering
Imaginary target- baseball/dartboard”
Etc...

Sorry for the silly question. I just don’t want to fail for something as stupid as reciting it in the wrong order or the wrong way.

Also if there’s anything else yall think I should start memorizing beforehand, please let me know.
Thanks.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
You don’t need to include the “how do you you do it”. It should come out of the hole in your face like;

“Aim high in steering,
Imaginary target, baseball/dartboard,
Centers car in traffic lane....”

ClassicFumbles

It was always Fumbles..
You don’t need to include the “how do you you do it”. It should come out of the hole in your face like;

“Aim high in steering,
Imaginary target, baseball/dartboard,
Centers car in traffic lane....”

Ok great thank you.

But the tank would cause damage to the package car, meaning you are DQ'd!

Hmmm perhaps death by tank crush is a bit too careless.. sloppy even.

john chesney

Preparing myself for Integrad, and I’m in the process of memorizing the 5 and 10. But I can’t make sense of the 5.
I know I need to recite it word for word, but the way it’s written on the page is just weird. Two different columns with one being questions, the other being sentence fragments and phrases.

Should I say:
How do you do it?
What does it do for you?
This one makes the most sense, but why wouldn’t they just put it on the page this way?

“How do you do it?
What does it do for you?
Key Phrase?”
Etc....

Literally:
“How do you do it?
What does it do for you?
Key Phrase- REMEMBER
Etc...

Sorry for the silly question. I just don’t want to fail for something as stupid as reciting it in the wrong order or the wrong way.

Also if there’s anything else yall think I should start memorizing beforehand, please let me know.
Thanks.
They’re trying to see if you can work at a place where nothing makes :censored2:ing sense

ClassicFumbles

It was always Fumbles..
They’re trying to see if you can work at a place where nothing makes :censored2:ing sense

Oh boy lemme tell ya!!!!
We got this new FT sup 22yo punk trying to make numbers for the whole building and be Superman.
I’m up top at main sort now and we’ve all been bustin ass doin just fine. Getting out way earlier than normal.
But this guy comes in and switches up all the PT sups because they’re all “not making the numbers”
(Keep in mind “2.75hrs per body on a 4 hour sort is considered [numbers])
So what happens?
Unload :censored2:s up.
Belts jam.
Main sort overwhelmed.
Belts jam.
Outbounds overwhelmed.
Belts jam.
And this dude like “wtf!!! Y’all fix this now!!! I won’t help or offer a solution, but you fix this now!!!”
How about suck it up we’re going as fast as we can!!!
Good lord on my time on this earth I’ve never seen some :censored2: like this. Create somethin out of nothin?
I’ll leave that to the almighty.
:censored2: up outta here.

Edd O'Rion

Just right the answers. I would right it over and over and over again until I got them perfect. Remember: All Good Kids Like Milk. Write down A, G, K, L, and M, and take it from there.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
83D1FD51-7FC0-43BC-82C3-2821F1FC85E2.png
Preparing myself for Integrad

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Should I say:
How do you do it?
What does it do for you?

“How do you do it?
What does it do for you?
Key Phrase?”
Etc....

Literally:
“How do you do it?
What does it do for you?
Key Phrase- REMEMBER
Etc...

Thanks.

No need to make sense of it. Just be able to spit it back at them