Interesting point of view; The Democratic Party is more like a religious cult.

texan

A discussion for debate and feedback.

The Democratic Party, led by “Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh Obama,” is more like a religious cult
than a political party, asserts talk-radio host Michael Savage.

The president, said Savage, “is not really seen as a political figure as much as he is a
religious figure.”

Savage noted film director Spike Lee’s comment, in a CNN interview to be aired tomorrow, that
Obama has been seen as “a savior, black Jesus.”

Savage said Obama “is like a Jim Jones or a Baghwan Shree Rajneesh,” referring to the
People’s Temple leader who led 909 people to their deaths in Guyana in 1978 and the
East Indian guru who founded a town in Oregon in the 1980s that drew followers
from all over the world.

Savage pointed to Nancy Pelosi’s insistence that the spirits of suffragists Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth
Cady Stanton and Alice Paul spoke to her at the White House.

Pelosi “sounds like a brainwashed member of a cult,” Savage said, noting she could become speaker
of the House again.

“This is the woman who was third in line for the presidency, who shoved Obamacare down our throats.

The Democratic Party, Savage said, “is very much like a cult steeped in victimhood.”
“It is like a cult that walks around with a chip on its shoulder saying, ‘We’re oppressed, and it’s
those evil white males in the Republican Party who are keeping us back from our progress."

Before you jump all over texan, I am just highlighting an opinon.
Savage: ‘Bhagwan Shree Obama’ leading Democrat cult

What say ye about this?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is the leader of a cult alright.......but more on the lines of Pee Wee Herman or Soupy Sales. A club full of 'goof offs' fooling around while normal people hold down real jobs and have real responsibilities.

brett636

When Obama was elected some of his media friends labeled him "Sort of a god", and claimed he had to "step down" to the office of the President. I would say Michael Savage's observations are spot on.

bbsam

Staff member
What is said when TOS compares the Tea Party and their infatuation with Palin, Limbaugh, and Hannity to such historical terrors? And why is this different?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Yeah, Michael Savage...the voice of reason....If you look up "wing nut" up in the dictionary, that *****-head's head shot is right there....

You people are real crackups...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah, Michael Savage...the voice of reason....If you look up "wing nut" up in the dictionary, that *****-head's head shot is right there....

You people are real crackups...

Micheal's real name is Weiner, and he acts like he is compensating for having a little one. Plus, he's bat *hit crazy and a certifiable loon.

brett636

Micheal's real name is Weiner, and he acts like he is compensating for having a little one. Plus, he's bat *hit crazy and a certifiable loon.

You libs are so predictable. Instead of addressing the message you attack the messenger and assume its the same thing. This is why your kind shouldn't be allowed to be in charge because on an emotional and intellectual level you are children.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
You libs are so predictable. Instead of addressing the message you attack the messenger and assume its the same thing. This is why your kind shouldn't be allowed to be in charge because on an emotional and intellectual level you are children.

Just what message are we ignoring, Einstein? Arguing with nut cases that think Obama is the head of a cult? Where do you people come up with this stuff?

You are a fair-weather American. You people claimed all of the same crap when Clinton was president. Yet, when little Georgie Bush was President, suddenly, you didn't care about eroding civil liberties, bogus wars, handouts to the rich at the expense of everyone else, deregulation that led to the financial collapse of 2007, the Medicare bill that was one of the biggest corporate handouts ever, the creation of the biggest bureaucracy of all time (Homeland Security), tax cuts that hobbled the treasury, the incompetence of Katrina....no, none of that seemed to bother you wing nuts, but once Obama got elected--yes, elected, all of the sudden he was a "cult leader".

This is why arguing with people like you is a lost cause. There is no reasoning with paranoid insanity.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The messenger and his message are both insane. Do you see an issue there? I guess not.

brett636

Just what message are we ignoring, Einstein? Arguing with nut cases that think Obama is the head of a cult? Where do you people come up with this stuff?

You are a fair-weather American. You people claimed all of the same crap when Clinton was president. Yet, when little Georgie Bush was President, suddenly, you didn't care about eroding civil liberties, bogus wars, handouts to the rich at the expense of everyone else, deregulation that led to the financial collapse of 2007, the Medicare bill that was one of the biggest corporate handouts ever, the creation of the biggest bureaucracy of all time (Homeland Security), tax cuts that hobbled the treasury, the incompetence of Katrina....no, none of that seemed to bother you wing nuts, but once Obama got elected--yes, elected, all of the sudden he was a "cult leader".

This is why arguing with people like you is a lost cause. There is no reasoning with paranoid insanity.

There is very logical reasoning behind the idea that the democrat party is a cult. Nobody referred to George Bush or Mitt Romney as "sort of a god" or stated either has to "step down to the office of the President". Only cults say these things, and the very fact that you are ignoring this and trying to change the subject just proves how uncomfortable this truth makes you. Go ahead child, keep attacking the messenger and ignoring the message. It only proves my earlier assertions.

Just_another_day_at_work

There is very logical reasoning behind the idea that the democrat party is a cult. Nobody referred to George Bush or Mitt Romney as "sort of a god" or stated either has to "step down to the office of the President". Only cults say these things, and the very fact that you are ignoring this and trying to change the subject just proves how uncomfortable this truth makes you. Go ahead child, keep attacking the messenger and ignoring the message. It only proves my earlier assertions.
You know me don't take it too seriously.
I am not member of a cult, you can argue the state of my mind but still I am "GOD" so are you and Obama etc. IMO part of a massive(sleeping giant) consciousness that I can't create/control matter (yet) :D, like we are in lala land now because religions control this reptilian/Jesus brain of ours that's why it's so obvious this Jesus attacking once you focus on it. And get used to it, Obama is the ONE. Synchronicity with Obama and Mitt in 10 years of period cannot be a "coincidence", like Bush with the Pet Goat book upside down right at the time when planes hit the towers, like somebody waiting at the bus stop for a bus, it's like they move flawlessly in the Matrix/dimensions.
For Obama: no birth-certificate check, no SSN or they are fake check, 33 degree mason check, nobody knows his religion check(christian or muslim lol), MSM covers for him check, reps don't go hard on him check, religious readers don't know who is the antichrist(religions) check, weird vibrational numerology on specific events when everybody focuses on it through internet/media. That's my take on it...

Last edited:

BrownArmy

brett636, I generally like your posts (even if I don't agree with your ideas), but now you're sounding like Baba Ganja.

Do you sincerely believe
that there is: "very logical reasoning behind the idea that the democrat party is a cult..." ?

Using whatever rationale you're employing to make that statement, it would be rather easy to use the same rationale to make a similarly baseless statement against the 'right', or 'conservatives', or the republican party, etc.

This why I hate politics, everyone makes gonzo statements, but these statements just aren't close to reality...

wkmac

brett636, I generally like your posts (even if I don't agree with your ideas), but now you're sounding like Baba Ganja.

Do you sincerely believe
that there is: "very logical reasoning behind the idea that the democrat party is a cult..." ?

Using whatever rationale you're employing to make that statement, it would be rather easy to use the same rationale to make a similarly baseless statement against the 'right', or 'conservatives', or the republican party, etc.

This why I hate politics, everyone makes gonzo statements, but these statements just aren't close to reality...

I find both parties are well known to engage in myth making. Often enough, they both tell the same myth and yet for different reasons. To even challenge myth such as this challenge to what Reagan was can be taken in 2 different contexts depending upon the side you offer it.

Some time back I watched a college lecture about the psychology of cults and most people naturally think of religion. However, it was clear from the presentation that cult thinking goes beyond religion and politics is just one more outlet in which cult thinking exists and that thinking is not confined to any party or ideal either.

Go watch people at a major sporting event, it's almost a religious experience in and of itself with the same wild eyed fervor where cult like characteristics are present. Cull out a few from each side who are the most extreme and it's not much to provoke them into a violent act against the other side. Why do dominating nationstates throughout history all share a common trait of promoting grand public displays of sporting events? Let's see the reaction as I dare to challenge another god myth.

Same mindset is there for any religious or political cult where some power driven demagogue wants to use for themselves and other self interest driven parties. Tell the noble lie and the rest will follow.

Just_another_day_at_work

Go watch people at a major sporting event, it's almost a religious experience in and of itself with the same wild eyed fervor where cult like characteristics are present. Cull out a few from each side who are the most extreme and it's not much to provoke them into a violent act against the other side.
Speaking of events, nothing went down in the Olympics after all, but a nice pic
web_1493631022.jpg
web_1493631022.jpg

brett636

Do you sincerely believe

I don't know why you are trying to bash Baba gounj as I agree with a lot of what he posts so I will take that as a compliment.

I suppose I should be more specific when I make the point that the democrat party has become a cult. Since the inception of Barack Obama as their party leader it has evovled from a simple political party to a cult like atmosphere where disagreeing with their leader in anyway gets you labeled a racist. Their leader is referred to as a god like most cults who refer to their leaders in the same context. Anyone who disagrees with their "god" is excoriated for doing so. Most other cults take similar steps for members who don't tow the cult line. The evidence is there, and I do find it a bit disturbing, and I believe the ultimate test will be what becomes of the democrat party once their "sort of a god", as described by newsweek, is booted from office this November. Will they swell around him and evict anyone who suggests they take another direction? Or will they recognize the miserable failure that he is and let him disappear into the urban jungle known as Chicago. I guess only time will tell.