The demise of the Democrats

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Amazing how you dont post the entire clip without the selective editing.

I asked you to explain the difference between A TAX, A FINE and A PENALTY under the TAX CODE and how they would be implemented and Im still waiting for your explaination.

Nancy is absolutely correct, its a PENALTY under the tax code to be collected by the IRS.

Show us where she is wrong.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Weekly Standard:
Another North Carolina Democrat is refusing to support President Obama’s reelection effort. This time it’s Rep. Larry Kissell.

“[H]e doesn’t plan to endorse Obama for re-election and isn’t sure he’ll attend his party’s national convention in Charlotte,” McClatchy reports. “Kissell represents the 8th District, which runs from Mecklenburg County to Robeson County. Last year’s redistricting added heavily Republican areas of Rowan, Davidson and Randolph counties while removing thousands of Democratic voters in Charlotte and Fayetteville.”

Matt Connelly, a regional spokesman for the Republican National Committee, remarks on Twitter: “Rep. Kissell’s (D-NC) district ends 9 blocks away from Bank of America Stadium, but he isn’t sure if he’ll attend the DNC.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Amazing how you dont post the entire clip without the selective editing.

I asked you to explain the difference between A TAX, A FINE and A PENALTY under the TAX CODE and how they would be implemented and Im still waiting for your explaination.

Nancy is absolutely correct, its a PENALTY under the tax code to be collected by the IRS.

Show us where she is wrong.

Peace

TOS
The Supreme Court of the United States says IT'S A TAX!!

If the Dumbocrats don't want to call it what it is, then it can go back under the commerce area and make the whole law unconstitutional. First the Dems.win, then they cry about terminology. The Supreme Court gave the terminology.....USE IT !!

Fleece

moreluck

golden ticket member
too too much & creepy......

Via Propublica:
Curious how many Democrats live on your block? Just download the Obama campaign’s new mobile app.
The app, released last week, includes a Google map for canvassers that recognizes your current location and marks nearby Democratic households with small blue flags.

For each targeted address, the app displays the first name, age and gender of the voter or voters who live there: “Lori C., 58 friend, Democrat.”

All this is public information, which campaigns have long given to volunteers. But you no longer have to schedule a visit to a field office and wait for a staffer to hand you a clipboard and a printed-out list of addresses.
With the Obama app, getting a glimpse of your neighbor’s political affiliation can take seconds.

While The New York Times dubbed the app “the science-fiction dream of political operatives,” some of the voters who appear in the app are less enthusiastic about it.

“I do think it’s something useful for them, but it’s also creepy,” said Lori Carena, 58, a long-time Brooklyn resident, when she was shown the app. “My neighbors across the street can know that I’m a Democrat. I’m not sure I like that.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tennessee Democratic Party disavows Senate nominee[/h]Just because the SPLC claims that the winner ( out of 7 ) belongs to a hate group, the state Dem party is refusing to help .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democrats.jpg