The demise of the Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually the democrats agree that it matters, it's just not the most immediate threat to the economy. But you probably missed that since WZ didn't carry it.
I've counted over 16 sources hat I use regularly........not one of them is Maher or Sewart either. Why do you highlight just one? The last story I posted was an ABC one......found it on WZ but was American Broadcasting Company.....main stream media!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
20950026.jpg
20950026.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I've counted over 16 sources hat I use regularly........not one of them is Maher or Sewart either. Why do you highlight just one? The last story I posted was an ABC one......found it on WZ but was American Broadcasting Company.....main stream media!!
So now you are a fan of MSM?

bbsam

Staff member
You make it so I can't win no matter what...............maybe you think it's fun. Homey don't play that game!

You can't win because you don't want the truth. You want the parts of the truth that bolster your world view. It isn't really your choice of sources, it's your ideological filter of the sources that keep you from winning.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can't win because you don't want the truth. You want the parts of the truth that bolster your world view. It isn't really your choice of sources, it's your ideological filter of the sources that keep you from winning.
You seek the sources that bolster your view........that applies to everybody........anything else would be unnatural. The only time you see a completely unified front seeking the same end is a pack of Zombies looking for brains!!

bbsam

Staff member
You seek the sources that bolster your view........that applies to everybody........anything else would be unnatural. The only time you see a completely unified front seeking the same end is a pack of Zombies looking for brains!!
RNC or CPAC?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"It's always about me. It's always about winning and it's always about the money!" That's the mantra of 90% of the people in America.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via TPM:
Claire McCaskill will not be attending the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, a McCaskill aide confirmed to TPM Tuesday. McCaskill joins a list of vulnerable Democratic politicians whose home districts are hostile ground for President Obama and who will be steering clear of the convention.

“In years when Claire is on the ballot, she has historically not gone to the convention,” the aide said, “because she believes it’s important to stay in Missouri to talk to voters.”

The aide stressed that McCaskill did not attend the 2004 Democratic National Convention, when she was running for governor of Missouri.

The aide said the decision was just made Tuesday afternoon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Democats should be embracing the term, "tax". It is "tax" that got their health bill declared constitutional. Why do they seem to be tripping over the word? Can't they own anything??