Internships

If anyone has information in the chicago location about possible Internships with I.T staff, TSG at Jeff St. or anywhere in the Chicago area please share this info with me.

I'm currently a pre loader and found myself pretty broad with this job:dissapointed: and can use some extra money.

i only been employed with the company for two years, but I really would like to brake into the I.T world.:happy2:

any advice or information would help. i'm 22, and working on obtaining my degree in computer network management or I.T and currently studying for A+. and effcient with unix/linux, Microsoft office, web development, installing application software and replace hardware.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If anyone has information in the chicago location about possible Internships with I.T staff, TSG at Jeff St. or anywhere in the Chicago area please share this info with me.

I'm currently a pre loader and found myself pretty broad with this job:dissapointed: and can use some extra money.

i only been employed with the company for two years, but I really would like to brake into the I.T world.:happy2:

any advice or information would help. i'm 22, and working on obtaining my degree in computer network management or I.T and currently studying for A+. and effcient with unix/linux, Microsoft office, web development, installing application software and replace hardware.

(I think you should stick with the pre-loading)

That doesn't help-_- maybe you’re the type who wants to lift boxes for a living, but not me. I'm too young to waste my life living off a 5 hour job. Sorry

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That doesn't help-_- maybe you’re the type who wants to lift boxes for a living, but not me. I'm too young to waste my life living off a 5 hour job. Sorry

Sunshine, I have 3 more college degrees than you currently have so don't lecture me, especially when you don't have the grammar/spelling/writing skills to compete. I work at UPS because I make more and have a better benefit package than I would if I were to have worked in my degree field (business). BTW, there is something to be said for the benefits of honest labor.

Your presentation skills suck. I read what you had posted and basically dismissed you sight unseen based upon your poor grammar and spelling errors. I guarantee that if you submit a letter of interest using the same skill set the letter will be sent to the recycling bin. You need to work on your grammar and spelling. This may sound trivial but if I got the impression that I did just from your post imagine the impression a HR person would get.

Sorry for my rant but my Red Sox are down 0-2 and may be watching the World Series from the comfort of their recliners at home.

I'm terribly sorry if I offended you, but from the name you're in New York, consider your job spared. you puppets have the worst work methods I ever seen.

BTW i written dozens of papers, architect resumes etc. I'm fully aware what goes into a letter. you my friend could have just given me the answer I inquire about, but no you had to display your inorganic for everyone to witness, but it's okay. I understand upper manger transformed you into their personal slave or you get the boot lol, so yeah keep your job. I just need info on I.T

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why didn't you just ask?

There is a forum for IT here on BC.

BTW, I was serious about my advice to you on working on your grammar and spelling. You don't present yourself well and that you could hinder you when it should really benefit you.

see your too focused on your job. i can see they programmed you well. free yourself form the politic world of *******s, but you didn't pay attention to my post. if you actually read it you can clearly see I.T is my intention. -.- wow how immature you are and i still didn't get my answer. this is why i said your last comment was irrelevant.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

see your too focused on your job. i can see they programed you well. free yourself form the politic world of *******s, but you didn't pay attention to my post. if you actually read it you can clearly see I.T is my intention. -.- wow how immature you are and i still didn't get my answer. this is why i said your last comment was irrelevant.

This is almost unfair.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And the ignorance's continue. I didn't come here for this lol can anyone please assist me with the information I asked for?

Use of the word "and" to start a sentence is poor grammar. "ignorance's" is not a word and continue should be plural in this context.. lol is not a word. There should be a period after this and "can" should be capitalized.

The ignorance continues. I did not come here for this. Can anyone please assist me with the information that I asked for? Thank you.

Perhaps you should be posting in the "Service Sector" forum.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Is satellite posing as Upstate?

Satellite is a well respected member of this forum who does not need to pretend to be anyone else, most certainly not the arrogant fella from up near Canada.

I just find if funny that this kid wants to work on computers yet can put two words together. Funny and sad.

bbsam

Staff member
Satellite is a well respected member of this forum who does not need to pretend to be anyone else, most certainly not the arrogant fella from up near Canada.
lol. just noting your emphasis on grammar correction. congratulations on your arrogance. hope it serves you as well as mine has.

You didn't give me the advice i inquire. can you do yourself a favor? it isn't rocket science just scroll back to the top and carefully read. what are you like 67 preforming like a preschooler? i know people in my age group and younger who conduct themselves better then you. there's no wonder why management make themselves look like circus clowns on the job.

are you sure you have a degree? any educated person would understand what I'm seeking and you my puppet friend need to take the stick out of your ass.

Last edited:

I just find if funny that this kid wants to work on computers yet "can" put two words together. Funny and sad.

i already knew how put words together get a life sir. thanks for pointing that out.