Investigation!

NYJetsfan87

There is a difference between an investigation and an observation. Just do the right thing all the time and he’s got nothing to worry about.

When I was in package and I’d catch a supervisor following me, I’d call them and ask “If I mess up and give you something to write down will you drive away already?” They love that.
Good point. Remember management can always say they are doing an OJS.

NYJetsfan87

How can i know if someone is under investigation by security or management? Is there a mechanism like filing a grievance and ask? A co-worker feels that he is because he has noticed a full time supervisor following him around! First I thought he was paranoid but yeah he was being followed and watched from a distance! I asked him if he has been confronted by security or management he said no (actual I witnessed the Sup following him from a distance as well) what can be done? I told him to take notes for when ever they want to call you in the office be ready! Comments?
This is a tough one. Management can give many reasons why they follow someone . Like oh we thought the employee was hurt or the employee appeared under the influence. Or the famous we were doing an OJS. Which is all meaningless and never holds up. It’s more of an annoyance you have to get used to. If it persists and really becomes a stalker type situation file a harassment grievance and call corporate and file a report.

NYJetsfan87

Thread reeks of does not even lift..
Don’t take this the wrong way but one wonders what fairy tale cupcake hub you work in ? Some of your answers are interesting to say the least. Bare with some of us less fortunate union members who work with management tyrants who would sellout their own family . Also , you’re a pretty smart guy. We only wish that in our dreams someday we are as smart as you sir.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Don’t take this the wrong way but one wonders what fairy tale cupcake hub you work in ? Some of your answers are interesting to say the least. Bare with some of us less fortunate union members who work with management tyrants who would sellout their own family . Also , you’re a pretty smart guy. We only wish that in our dreams someday we are as smart as you sir.
E5F82694-0046-4294-9B52-DC6AB13ACA36.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
lol no it’s not that serious. I have much bigger problems then some know it all posting on a forum. I’m just trying to explain every situation is different. So when we give advice it may work in one situation and not in another. I guess I just got lucky having to work with one of the worst full time sups in ups history.
Well I can assure you that you’ve read him wrong. @NAHimGOOD is a good Teamster and is just having fun with the OP. Sometimes blowing off a little steam and messing with someone is misconstrued as being a smart ass.

NYJetsfan87

Just tell him to mind his own dam business...

Respectfully of course
If only it was that easy. Maybe in cup cake land you work in. Or let me guess , you are just a lot tougher and smarter then the average union folk ? You can tell a tyrant walk away and he or she just will. Magic

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If only it was that easy. Maybe in cup cake land you work in. Or let me guess , you are just a lot tougher and smarter then the average union folk ? You can tell a tyrant walk away and he or she just will. Magic
Don't know you...

I never said I was tough or smart...

But you did. .

So I thank you.

Fact of the matter is...

If one cries to the internet instead of handling their real world, real life situations...

In the real world and real life..

They are weak.

Those are the facts.

Sups pick on those who let them.

You don't have to be a tyrant to make your presence felt.

But that's something this new generation never learned.

Hope that little bit of magic helped.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don't know you...

I never said I was tough or smart...

But you did. .

So I thank you.

Fact of the matter is...

If one cries to the internet instead of handling their real world, real life situations...

In the real world and real life..

They are weak.

Those are the facts.

Sups pick on those who let them.

You don't have to be a tyrant to make your presence felt.

But that's something this new generation never learned.

Hope that little bit of magic helped.
You never said anything about working in cupcake land. They hiring? I’m tired of working in pop tart land.