iPhone 4S

klein

Für Meno :)
On the news today , they had a short preview of the IPhone 5 - comming out in Spring (last item Steve Jobs finished creating).....

Don't be a sucker - wait for the 5 !

2Slow

There will always be another latest, greatest. If you wait for the ultimate, you'll never have the great..

over9five

Staff member
I want one too!

I just can't get past the thought of paying $30/month more for data.

I currently have a smartphone, but when I got it with the UPS plan you were not required to get the data plan. If you use the internet, you get charged per MB. I've gone online with my phone, but so rarely I might have occasionally paid $4 extra per month. As I understand it now, you have to buy a data plan with a smartphone.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have the 4-'classic'. I love it. The 4" screen, my gmail access at a touch. There is so much. There are so easy to use.
I am teaching the grands to use it, as no one else lets them touch phones. Sierra is getting better at navigating the photos and videos than I am!! I can't imagine going back to my old LG Dare.
There is another charge that you aren't told about til you buy the phone. $10 a month ins is mandatory.

spif91

Over there is a $15 plan for 200MB of data or $25 for 2 GB. I have had an unlimited for $29.99 for 3 years, have had all 5 of the phones now and wouldn't do with out it. Of course I also have a 27 inch iMac and have the iPad2. Guess you could call me a Apple fan. No $10 mandatory insurance that I'm aware of. Never paid it anyway. Typing this on my new 4S that was delivered Fri at 1pm by FedX

spif91

On another note AT&T on their website are offering the 3GS for free if your upgradedable the 4 for $99 and the 4S for $199. Don't know if your with AT&T or not.

2Slow

Insurance isn't mandatory here, but I got it since I'm hard on phones.

No one really needs an iPhone, but I sure like mine. You pay for it, but nice things usually cost more.

Cementups

Box Monkey
AT&T does not have a mandatory insurance. (wife works in tech support so I just asked) There is an option $6 insurance with some options that are $3-4 which you may have been snookered into.

Cementups

Box Monkey
On the news today , they had a short preview of the IPhone 5 - comming out in Spring (last item Steve Jobs finished creating).....

Don't be a sucker - wait for the 5 !

Proof please. I did a quick google search and only found more rumors and speculation by industry analyst, but no solid proof. Thanks.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I suggested that a while back but told not cause of lack of scanner space. Which is BS cause the ones the geniuses at the Apple store have scanners in theirs. Would be awesome and handsfree with a Bluetooth ring scanner with a couple hot keys on it so you only have to touch the Diad itself except for signatures.

Cementups

Box Monkey
^I should not post from my phone. I an't see the whole reply box while I'm tying and don't realize I make errors. ha ha ha. BUt you get the gist.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Finally found out the total number of packages given out last friday at Watertown , Mass SDWC............ 143.

An all time record.

The last package was not processed until around 12:30 am. { the normal pick-up time is 7:30 - 8:30 pm ).