Iran

vantexan

Ok, well if you're going to make stuff up go big I guess. Lol. Nice deflection though.

The 911 bombers came from Saudi Arabia and little Donnie just went over there and got on his knees for them. Sad.
Really? Sad your generation puts little value on learning history. Japan was in China long before they bombed Pearl Harbor. And they were brutal. And talk about deflecting. What does the fact that most 911 bombers were Saudis have to do with Trump and the Saudi government? That's like saying the Ku Klux Klan are racists, therefore all Americans are racist. Are you really that dim?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The GOP and drumpf spent time listening well to Carlin. They know their base. And drumpf even tells them what they are to him - and they still follow him like lemmings. Proving that Carlin was right.

vantexan

Ok smart guy, show me a source that says:
Google it yourself. Estimates are all over the place, to as high as 30 million by the Chinese. The Japanese invaded in 1937. My number includes direct killing as well as disease, famine, etc linked to the war. And I have seen that number many times. While you're at it Google the Rape of Nanking. Compare that alone with the nuclear bombings. And while Hiroshima and Nagasaki get all the attention the U.S. actually killed more people firebombing Tokyo and other cities.

rickyb

Have we killed tens of millions in Central America or the Middle East Ricky? Did we force 90k women to work as sex slaves for our army? Have we gone into a city and just turned our army loose, resulting in several hundred thousand deaths in 3 days? All through history invading armies have slaughtered people wholesale. In the hundreds of thousands. Rome used to have a policy that if people in a particular town rebelled they would go in and kill everyone in that town as a warning to others. Towns with population of 30k completely destroyed. That wasn't with bombs and guns but up close and personal. The Nazis did the same thing to various populations besides all the Jews they killed. The worst were the communists. Stalin had millions of Ukrainians starved to death. Mao is said to have had more than 60 million Chinese killed. I'm sure you know about the Cambodian killing fields. You keep wanting to put this terrible label on the U.S. and certainly we're not perfect, have done some bad things. But when it comes to killing we are nowhere near the worst.
killing millions? check

killing lots of people for no good reason? check

perhaps your not the worst but thats comparing hillary to donald. im glad were making comparisons to the roman empire

vantexan

killing millions? check

killing lots of people for no good reason? check

perhaps your not the worst but thats comparing hillary to donald. im glad were making comparisons to the roman empire
Bottom line for you Ricky is the U.S. stood in the way of your glorious workers revolution and you despise us for it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Most reliable estimates say the Japanese killed from 6-14 million people in total. 20 million Chinese is unlikely in the extreme.