Iran

vantexan

Most reliable estimates say the Japanese killed from 6-14 million people in total. 20 million Chinese is unlikely in the extreme.
Chinese government says 30 million. Exactly how do you determine a number when there was wholesale slaughter and destruction and no records? Point from the beginning was that what Japan suffered at Hiroshima and Nagasaki pales in comparison to their brutality in eastern Asia and the Pacific. Wasn't just China that was brutalized. But the America haters ignore all that and just focus on us dropping the bomb.

vantexan

There is no difference, funding terrorism is funding terrorism.

The mental gymnastics you have to do on a daily basis to defend little Donnie must be exhausting. Take a break every now and then.
It's not the country funding the terror, it's elements within the country. If a fundamentalist Christian firebombs an abortion clinic do you say the United States funds terror?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's not the country funding the terror, it's elements within the country.
You're delusional. They let it happen on purpose, and if you don't think the country's support of spreading wahhabism around the world isn't the same as funding terrorism you're beyond help.

Bottom line, you're defending a state sponsor of terrorism because not doing so would make Trump look bad.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is off the charts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Instead of talking to Seri or Alexis why not look at real search results and find out what scholars say?
Siri is on Apple, Alexa is on Amazon devices. 'Ok Google' is on Android, and it does give real search results.

And you're trying to tell me how to do research.... LMFAO. Old man you're clueless.

vantexan

You're delusional. They let it happen on purpose, and if you don't think the country's support of spreading wahhabism around the world isn't the same as funding terrorism you're beyond help.

Bottom line, you're defending a state sponsor of terrorism because not doing so would make Trump look bad.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is off the charts.
No, I'm recognizing real time conditions on the ground where Saudi Arabia is cracking down on extremists and is cooperating with Israel because it realizes Iran is it's real enemy. Try to get the big picture, things evolve.

vantexan

Siri is on Apple, Alexa is on Amazon devices. 'Ok Google' is on Android, and it does give real search results.

And you're trying to tell me how to do research.... LMFAO. Old man you're clueless.
As someone who has spent his life researching I find your limited asking a device research a bit lacking. And don't worry, eventually you'll obtain the wisdom of experience only to have a young fool scoff at you.

rickyb

Bottom line for you Ricky is the U.S. stood in the way of your glorious workers revolution and you despise us for it.
thats partly true.

brits and americans went into italy to bust up the worker control.

italy still has the most worker control of any country. too bad all of italy isnt.

back to killing millions, id say america has killed several million and ruined 10s of millions lives.

corporations also kill and ruin ppls lives

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As someone who has spent his life researching I find your limited asking a device research a bit lacking.
Don't worry you can fix your ignorance. You see, when you ask Google a question, it brings up search results, just like if you were to type in the question.

See there, we fixed your ignorance!

You're welcome.

It will be fine

As someone who has spent his life researching I find your limited asking a device research a bit lacking. And don't worry, eventually you'll obtain the wisdom of experience only to have a young fool scoff at you.
Spent your life researching? Pretty sure you spent your life driving a truck listening to AM talk radio.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, I'm recognizing real time conditions on the ground where Saudi Arabia is cracking down on extremists and is cooperating with Israel because it realizes Iran is it's real enemy. Try to get the big picture, things evolve.
So they fund al-queda and isis, but it's cool because they're buddy buddy with Israel all the sudden.....

More mental gymnastics to mask your TDS. Sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well, some things you just know, like I know I am an A-hole. Others you have to show evidence that it's so. Proof.
I can point you to opinions of people who have more knowledge than you if that will help you with your ignorance.

I'm sure you'll find a way to discredit them as part of your daily mental gymnastics of defending Trump though.