Iraq / Saddam Hussein / and the gotcha question

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would have no problem keeping a large force there, you would and did.

And our ancestors lived under kings for centuries.

Was it foolish to think we could change?

YOU would have no problem leaving a LARGE force in Iraq? Really? you said this??

Do you realize how much money that was costing the United States every week, every month??

Let me give you a quick reminder.

To just have the troops on the ground in Iraq was costing the US Taxpayers, 2 billion dollars a WEEK. That didnt include bombing sorties, cruise missiles used and any other weapon deployed in Iraq.

The DEFICIT blew up under BUSH to the tune of 3 TRILLION dollars for that disaster in the desert, but YOU in your infinite wisdom, believe, that the US taxpayers would not mind continuing the EFFORT in Iraq at those numbers while the DEBT of this country skyrockets..

Do you really actually think this crap up all by yourself???

TOS.

newfie

The DEFICIT blew up under BUSH to the tune of 3 TRILLION dollars for that disaster in the desert, but YOU in your infinite wisdom, believe, that the US taxpayers would not mind continuing the EFFORT in Iraq at those numbers while the DEBT of this country skyrockets..

TOS.

you must be mortified at the 12 trillion Obama will add to the deficit. Good to see a liberal suddenly concerned about cost.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Please itemize the 12 trillion dollars that Obama is going to add to the deficit. Dont just say it, show it.

Go for it.

TOS.
Let me try tos,Tax cuts,Iraq war put on credit ..I know that the party of personal responsibility never ever feels the need to take responsibility for their actions, but that doesn't change HISTORICAL FACT. Even if it takes another two or three Presidents to get America back to where it was pre-G.W., the Bush/Cheney Recession will always have been wrought by....wait for it...BUSH & CHENEY!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

ALL YOU see is moving numbers on the debt clock. You dont see debt or money spent. What you are seeing is the INTEREST on the debt accumulating and thus moving the clock.

What YOU were asked to provide, was the spending the Obama has done to raise the debt/deficit year over year. OF course, I know you cant, and all you can do is point to a clock so I wont hold my breath.

TOS.

newfie

ALL YOU see is moving numbers on the debt clock. You dont see debt or money spent. What you are seeing is the INTEREST on the debt accumulating and thus moving the clock.

What YOU were asked to provide, was the spending the Obama has done to raise the debt/deficit year over year. OF course, I know you cant, and all you can do is point to a clock so I wont hold my breath.

TOS.

12 trillion or more by the time spendaholic is done. His Obamacare program will add trillions more. your request to try dodge his excessive spending wont hide that fact.

BrownArmy

12 trillion or more by the time spendaholic is done. His Obamacare program will add trillions more. your request to try dodge his excessive spending wont hide that fact.

Which portion is left over from the Bush years?

Carry the one, add to the column, etc.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You keep throwing out numbers like that, but you cant substantiate those numbers.

The debt was 11 trillion dollars when Obama took office, with another 6 trillion to be added from the last budget of George W. Bush. The bush tax cuts added another 3.1 trillion dollars to the debt long AFTER he left office.

The two wars added another trillion dollars AFTER bush left office.

You say OBAMA is adding another 12 trillion dollars, but that would mean that the national debt would stand at 24 trillion dollars today as we speak, and that just aint happening no matter how many times you repeat it.

You have NO IDEA how budgets or deficits work. All you can do is repeat whatever nonsense you hear on fox and by fox surrogates, as if that was the truth.

You people keep talking as if BUSH left the keys to the country in excellent shape, and seem to forget the destruction to the nation he caused.

Today, 8 years after the disaster that was BUSH and republican control, this country is moving forward.

Only the fools of fox believe otherwise.

TOS.

newfie

You keep throwing out numbers like that, but you cant substantiate those numbers.

The debt was 11 trillion dollars when Obama took office, with another 6 trillion to be added from the last budget of George W. Bush. The bush tax cuts added another 3.1 trillion dollars to the debt long AFTER he left office.

The two wars added another trillion dollars AFTER bush left office.

You say OBAMA is adding another 12 trillion dollars, but that would mean that the national debt would stand at 24 trillion dollars today as we speak, and that just aint happening no matter how many times you repeat it.

You have NO IDEA how budgets or deficits work. All you can do is repeat whatever nonsense you hear on fox and by fox surrogates, as if that was the truth.

You people keep talking as if BUSH left the keys to the country in excellent shape, and seem to forget the destruction to the nation he caused.

Today, 8 years after the disaster that was BUSH and republican control, this country is moving forward.

Only the fools of fox believe otherwise.

TOS.

funny you're in denial just like your president.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
funny you're in denial just like your president.

I am not the one that cant show the DEBT, as you claimed.

Nobody has said president Obama hasnt added to the debt. It cost almost 2 trillion dollars to bring this country out of the ginormous hole that BUSH buried the nation in, and it also cost big money to fight wars that OBAMA didnt start.

It also cost money to bail out homeowners, banks and such from the collapse of the BUSH administration, but all those in total, dont add up to 12 trillion dollars.

BUSH, took a country that had 4 trillion dollars in debt, and ran that up to 11 trillion and had another 6 trillion spread over the next 10 years after he left office.

If you knew anything about how budgets work, you would know this.

TOS.

BrownArmy

your president has problems with the numbers too

Reagan started it, Carter ran with it, Clinton left us with a surplus.

Bush II killed it and left Obama holding the bag.

To be fair, Obama has added to the deficit.

Do you think Trump will bring it down?

LOLOLOLOL