Is it just me. Re:Women who work in Dr's offices

TG43

Just realized the 2 biggest a-holes I've dealt with both have screen printing businesses, must be something in the ink. One guy, one woman. I covered a new route to me last week and Friday got to a place after 5 because I didn't realize it was a business, the lady flipped out on me then called I "laughed right at her", which wasn't exactly the case...it just caught me off guard and I was thinking you're kidding right and also think it's funny that people think they can treat me like that (like s.hit). I hope I'm not supposed to just take that.

10 point

When I had a next day ltr or 1lb envelope to deliver to the offices on my old route I'd just announce "it's another drug recall on birth control pills" and several of the younger girls would jump up, grab it, and sign quickly for some strange reason. Lol

rod

Retired 22 years
Of course, the Ladies at the Dentist Office are really nice when you are a Patient and they see how good our Dental coverage is.

when I was working my dentist always told me I had better dental insurance than 99.9% of his other patients. In all of my 30 years of my family going to the dentist twice a year there was only one time I got a bill from him. It was for something like 12 bucks on a $1400 bill. I questioned him about it and he wrote off that 12 bucks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Women with glasses are so so so hot.

That's so true.

20060131-stpauli.jpg