Is it time

Walk88

Hired end of July as full time off the street. Took till October to get my 30 for seniorty. Work was spotty till peak, now laid off till possibly March I've been told. Bumped back to night sort for now. Is it time to look for a different job? Our center never has consistent scheduling of drivers. How long does a guy prolong the pain until consistent driving? Don't want to risk my financial responsibility for my family. I've learned quickly how management blows smoke and expects you to be at their beckoning call when on lay off

watdaflock?

Hired end of July as full time off the street. Took till October to get my 30 for seniorty. Work was spotty till peak, now laid off till possibly March I've been told. Bumped back to night sort for now. Is it time to look for a different job? Our center never has consistent scheduling of drivers. How long does a guy prolong the pain until consistent driving? Don't want to risk my financial responsibility for my family. I've learned quickly how management blows smoke and expects you to be at their beckoning call when on lay off
You should consider Government work.

542thruNthru

Once you make book you are guaranteed 40 hours. Never go home.

Not everywhere. Central states like usual screws people.
Article 12
sketch-1548172515485.png

Delivery!!!

I was in the same boat my first year and worked preload for about 2 months. I'd say stick it out, I haven't been pack to the preload in over 4 years. Read through your contract and know your options regarding double shifting since your full time. I also received the full time inside rate when bumping in, not the part time rate, a difference of about 4 dollars.

trickpony1

The OP may want to google employment agencies or day jobs in his area.

Apply for temp work.
He is gonna like the work? Probably not but it pays the bills.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What local?