Is it worth it?

satellitedriver

You forgot one key item
You are a pos scab
You forget that UPS paid my salary, paid my insurance premiums and put $245 dollars a week into the Central States pension fund to pay me my pension.
The teamsters have never put one red cent into my pay, insurance premiums, or pension.
Maybe you forgot that in the 1997 strike the teamsters strike fund was empty and could not fund the $50 a week strike pay to the workers that walked off the job.
So, they had to borrow 5 million dollars from another union to meet the first weeks strike pay.
My strike check of $50 had $40 dollar union dues taken out of it.
Years later they told other union to kiss off.
I could go on, but the facts don't matter to the true believers that the teamster union is the only reason workers succeed in life.
In 2020 only 10.8%, in all categories of American workers, belong to a union.
So explain to me how 89.2% of all Americans keep this nation running without the "protection" of a union.
People complain about the super rich 1%, but you never hear a word about the union rich "protected" 10% not paying their fair share.
I may be a POS, but I had no qualms to tell the teamsters to kiss off.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You forget that UPS paid my salary, paid my insurance premiums and put $245 dollars a week into the Central States pension fund to pay me my pension.
The teamsters have never put one red cent into my pay, insurance premiums, or pension.
Maybe you forgot that in the 1997 strike the teamsters strike fund was empty and could not fund the $50 a week strike pay to the workers that walked off the job.
So, they had to borrow 5 million dollars from another union to meet the first weeks strike pay.
I could go on, but the facts don't matter to the true believers that the teamster union is the only reason workers succeed in life.
So explain to me how 89.2% of all Americans keep this nation running without the "protection" of a union.
People complain about the super rich 1%, but you never hear a word about the union rich "protected" 10% not paying their fair share.
May be? You are a POS.

quad decade guy

Serious question....

Do you really think you would have EVER gotten paid what you did without the Union?

Think real hard about that. As in....you walk into HR and negotiate a salary?

Truth is.....our bountiful and comfortable lifestyle was negotiated by the Union.

I don't know you.....but I believe you are being intellectualy dishonest in your dismissal of our situation of UPS/Union.

Without the Union.....you would never have reaped the pay and benefits at UPS. Fact.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Way TLDR
I got no time for scabs